Author Topic: Greetings exhalted ones!  (Read 3849 times)

Offline JediMike1128

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Greetings exhalted ones!
« on: June 10, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Hello fellow Star Wars fans and Star Wars action figure and toy collectors! I'm JediMike1128 and a new forum member here. I absolutely love the OT, PT and The Clone Wars! It truly is a great time to be a Star Wars fan.

My main focus on collecting is The Clone Wars and The Legacy Collection action figures, though I may not collect every single figure released (I'm not that rich! LOL!) I do get the basic characters and sometimes the other more obscure characters as well. Every now and then I also purchase other collectibles if it catches my fancy, from books, key chains, t-shirts, cups, mugs, trading cards, etc. etc.

Well, that's just a little bit about me and what Star Wars stuff I collect. I hope to get to know all of you here seems like a pretty cool place for someone like me to be in, I'm sure I'll have fun.

May the Force Be With You!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Greetings exhalted ones!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:05 PM »
Hey Mike,

Welcome aboard...  nice to see a new face.  Look around and join in the fun.  If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask a staffer and we can help.  Otherwise have a good time and enjoy.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:45 AM »
Welcome to the loony bin Mike. We're glad to have you. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:12 PM »
Nice to meet you, Mike!