Multimedia > Star Wars Anthology

Solo (SPOILER FREE)

(1/5) > >>

Dave:
I know we're all scratching our heads as to if Solo will still come out in May of this year or get pushed out, but assuming that it is coming out in May, when do you think we would find this out and see a trailer? 

I get the thought that they want to let TLJ have some room to run on its own without confusing viewers with another pending option, but at some point they'll need to start promoting this movie. 

Its hard for me to believe they could wait until after mid-February to start promoting this, but I'm no Hollywood expert.

Thoughts?

GrandMoffNick:
I just wanted to say I'm annoyed with all the Lego leak pictures on site's front pages.

Brian:
I just read today that the latest rumor is that the trailer will debut this Friday on Good Morning America. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing a look at this. Still not sure how it will be seeing someone other than Harrison Ford in the role, but I've always wanted to see "further adventures" of Han and Chewie.

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Dave on January  8, 2018, 03:09 PM ---I know we're all scratching our heads as to if Solo will still come out in May of this year or get pushed out, but assuming that it is coming out in May, when do you think we would find this out and see a trailer?
Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

When I went to see TLJ last month, the lobby poster spot that *had* been TLJ's was now occupied by the teaser poster for "Solo" and said May 25th 2018 on it. I took it as confirmed by that.

Scockery:
No trailer.

Deadpool moved up to the weekend before Solo.

They are sooo gonna push back Solo's release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version