Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Clone Wars Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary wave

(1/6) > >>

Nicklab:
Check out the news from the official site:  BEGUN THE CLONE WARS HAVE IN HASBRO’S STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES — EXCLUSIVE

ANAKIN SKYWALKER, OBI-WAN KENOBI, AND MORE FROM THE ANIMATED SERIES JOIN THE ACTION FIGURE LINE CELEBRATING LUCASFILM'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY.

Jeff:
Jayson is saying these are the mysterious TBS 6" Target exclusives he's been tracking for a while now.  Pop over to Yakface for the DPCIs -

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2021/04/20/new-6-black-series-clone-wars-figures-revealed/

Dave:
Pretty sweet, although I wish they would have selected a different figure than Obi-Wan.  We've already got him in clone armor (although different) and could have used something else.  Lots of good things to choose from that they haven't already created like any version of Padme - Snow Bunny is my favorite from that era.

Nicklab:
Thanks, Jeff.  I thought that might be the case.  It sure would have been nice for that particular detail to make its way into the article.

I think that Echo looks amazing!  And Hawk is a cool addition to the Clone ranks.  When I had seen the leak from Jayson I suspected that the Obi-Wan Kenobi he was mentioning might be a Clone Wars version like this one.  Mostly because it seems like Hasbro had covered every other rendition of him up to this point in time... at least until the Obi-Wan Kenobi limited series comes out.

Diddly:
Ugh, Target exclusive. Guess it's eBay for me with these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version