Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILERS)

<< < (183/195) > >>

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on January 24, 2013, 06:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Carpeteria3000 on January 24, 2013, 06:21 PM ---Here's hoping he leaves the lens flares at home.

--- End quote ---

+1

--- End quote ---

Well it looks like we can thank Mrs. Abrams for the lack of lens flare in TFA.  Thank you!

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-J-J-Abrams-Star-Wars-Had-Lot-Fewer-Lens-Flares-Than-Star-Trek-117317.html

Matt:

--- Quote from: Matt on March  3, 2016, 05:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diddly on March  3, 2016, 12:26 PM ---Sounds like Target is the place to buy.

--- End quote ---

Yep.

--- End quote ---

So with the news the other day that the exclusive Target content is actually download-only, and not on-disc, I think I'm just gonna buy the standard Blu-Ray at whatever place has it the cheapest:

(Slipcover & keepcase)

I'm a sucker for any packaging that features the original theatrical poster. I could be wrong, but I think this is the first time any official SW DVD or Blu-Ray release has used a theatrical poster for cover art. Would have gone with the Steelbook at Best Buy if it had this art instead of the stupid closeups of Kylo and Phasma.

Diddly:
Yep, really no reason to buy exclusive now unless you really love the packaging. The Target content will be posted to YouTube anyway.

Honestly kind of a ripoff... make all the bonus content available on disc or don't do it at all. I miss the days where all of the discs were the same and all you had to figure out was what store you wanted to get a preorder bonus from.

EdSolo:
Disney has some exclusive Lithographs if you preorder from their on-line store.  However, their price is $5 more than amazon and they don't have expedited shipping available, so I'm not sure if you would receive it on release day.  Shipping is also $5.  They do give you a $10 off a future order coupon, so it could be a wash if you order stuff from them in the future.

77Skywalker:

--- Quote from: Matt on March 17, 2016, 01:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt on March  3, 2016, 05:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diddly on March  3, 2016, 12:26 PM ---Sounds like Target is the place to buy.

--- End quote ---

Yep.

--- End quote ---

So with the news the other day that the exclusive Target content is actually download-only, and not on-disc, I think I'm just gonna buy the standard Blu-Ray at whatever place has it the cheapest:

(Slipcover & keepcase)

I'm a sucker for any packaging that features the original theatrical poster. I could be wrong, but I think this is the first time any official SW DVD or Blu-Ray release has used a theatrical poster for cover art. Would have gone with the Steelbook at Best Buy if it had this art instead of the stupid closeups of Kylo and Phasma.

--- End quote ---

That looks awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version