Author Topic: 2021 JD Fantasy Football - Is Anyone Interested? - Looking for New Players Too  (Read 5061 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
I'll still play.  IS there any chance of moving the draft earlier?  I could be there live if we drafted at like 2:00 or 3:00 Central.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
I'm hesitant to move it this close to the draft day with 6 other teams who might only be paying partial attention.  Also, I won't be around during the day on Monday, so that would just put me in your situation if I made it earlier. If we can get a bunch of replies and other people want it moved up some, I'll go with the group though... how's that sound?

Anyone???

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
I'm hesitant to move it this close to the draft day with 6 other teams who might only be paying partial attention.  Also, I won't be around during the day on Monday, so that would just put me in your situation if I made it earlier. If we can get a bunch of replies and other people want it moved up some, I'll go with the group though... how's that sound?

Anyone???

Thanks Rob, but I think its too short of notice on what's likely a busy weekend for some.  I'll just take the auto draft team.   ;)
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Corman

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gimmie that New Figure Mojo
    • View Profile
I would have to auto draft if the draft time got moved to the afternoon. My job decided last year that we should work on Labor Day.  :-X

Corman
There is nothing to read all the way down here.  If I had something else to say, I'd a said it in my post.  You may proceed to the next post.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Thanks Justin!

Next season we'll try to get back to 10 to 12 teams. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Hey Guys - Just FYI that I'm going to have my son try to draft for me tomorrow night, so if you see me on line it's actually Sam.  He has done a few drafts already this year on his own and I figured that would be better for everyone than auto drafting.  Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Wow, nice game Scott.  97.14 to 96.69.  If it makes you feel any better I lost in another league 137.26 to 137.34, so I literally lost by less than a yard.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Anybody still monitoring this thread?  I was looking over the site today and discovered that Yahoo hates me.  I was projected to go 2-12 following my draft.  Now that I'm 7-1, the site has revised the projection and believes I will finish 8-6.  Not looking forward to losing 6 of my next 7 games...  ::)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
I'm keeping an eye on it... but we're definitely going to need some new blood or to call it a day next year.  We're down to 8 teams and I bet only 5 or 6 are even trying.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I've definitely been on the lazier side this year, but you're stuck with me until the league dies. :P
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
We just need a few fresh faces…. I’m not sure where to get them, but if we could get 10 to 12 dedicated players we’d be good.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Keep me in mind for next season Rob.  Just started playing for the first time this season in a family league and am enjoying it a lot, so would be happy to join in with you all.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Excellent, I'll check this thread in the summer.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Does my team still auto-draft?  :-X

I stopped using my Yahoo account years ago and think it might have been running in ghost mode in the JD league for a few seasons. Sorry about that...
"This is the way."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
It would be hilarious if you won the league while not even playing!  :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.