Author Topic: JediMAC goes absolutely postal!  (Read 14163 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC goes absolutely postal!
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2004, 10:29 PM »
EDIT: Offical Banning letter has arrived!

As you are aware you have been banned from the rebelscum forum. Prior to being banned you spammed the forum with an endless amout of Nuke images in not just one thread/section but quite a few. The Nuke image served no purpose in any open thread and you only cluttered the forum with it.

It didn't stop there, you then continued to attack me, another forum member calling me a moron, ****hole and then 'special' in multiple sections. You've shown that your not a productive member, you've spamed the forum with useless Nuke images and attacked me a moderator at this site. You are no longer welcomed at the RS community.

Got No Testicles is sending out the "your (sic) banned" e-mails now?!?!

What--Philip too busy eating babies, or whatever it is that he does, to do it himself?
Clan meetings are on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2004, 10:57 PM »
If the posting of off topic pictures were a part of the reason for you guys banning then a lot of people over there should be threatened with bannishment since they post off topic pictures.  I have seen count down to threads being locked, signs switching from open to closed and recently a cow with his/her tounge sticking out.  All of those pictures were off topic since no one was talking about a cow or it's tounge and any of the other things.  

I wonder how long it will be until Greg(g) bans me since he has this new power to abuse.  

I glad that over here the powers that be don't abuse they power like Greg(g) does over there.  

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2004, 11:08 PM »
No banned letter for me yet. I should check and see if my account was still locked. If not, I could email Phillip and make up a bogus story about GNT banning me for no reason. :P
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2004, 11:11 PM »
God reads this thread, DS.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2004, 11:16 PM »
God reads this thread, DS.

Are you there, God?  It's me, Virex.

"I'm God, so live with it."[/size]-Greg(g), GNT
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2004, 12:12 AM »
If anyone tried to determine the most common rite of passage for preteen girls in North America, a girl's first reading of Are You There God? It's Me, Virex would rank near the top of the list. Judy Blume and her character Virex Birchall were the first to say out loud (and in a book even) that it is normal for girls to wonder when they are ever going to fill out their training bras. Puberty is a curious and annoying time. Girls' bodies begin to do freakish things--or, as in Virex's case, they don't do freakish things nearly as fast as girls wish they would. Adolescents are often so relieved to discover that someone understands their body-angst that they miss one of the book's deeper explorations: a young person's relationship with God. Virex has a very private relationship with God, and it's only after she moves to New Jersey and hangs out with a new friend that she discovers that it might be weird to talk to God without a priest or a rabbi to mediate. Virex just wants to fit in! Who is God, and where is He when she needs Him? She begins to look into the cups of her training bra for answers ...

That last part got me interested so I went out and bought the book today.  Its good so far but I hear it goes downhill after she buys that training bra

« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 12:12 AM by OCB »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2004, 12:32 AM »
That last part got me interested so I went out and bought the book today.  Its good so far but I hear it goes downhill after she buys that training bra

It's a great book, it really is--almost as good as another one of Blume's novels--SuperDurge.

Sometimes life in the Berry household is enough to make 104-year-old Chris think about running away. His worst problem is still his younger brother, Durge, who hasn't changed a bit since his crazy capers in Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. If you ask Chris, Durge is just an older ? and bigger ? pain.

Then Chris learns that his mom is going to have a baby and the whole family is moving to Princeton for a year. It will be bad enough starting sixth grade in a strange place and going to the same school as Durge. But Chris can imagine something even worse. How will he ever survive if the new baby is a carbon copy of Durge?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2004, 02:19 AM »
You shouldn't joke about his mom - he's probably pretty sensitive about the fact he's never had one.

As my Grandmother would've said...  "Crows **** (poo'd) him out on a fence-post and the sun hatched him".

Edited my own post, hehe...  Figured the point would be made clear enough without my foul mouth setting a bad example...

Bad Jesse!  :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 11:53 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77