Author Topic: Ultimate Galactic Hunt Figures (aka Bounty Hunt Chase Figures)  (Read 60908 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Galactic Hunt Figures (aka Bounty Hunt Chase Figures)
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2006, 02:06 AM »
Today I managed to get my first two of these - Boba Fett and the Snowtrooper... I have no idea if I'll be able to put together an entire set - but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay a penny over retail for any of them.

(Thanks again Paul)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2006, 11:43 PM »
Found the Obi Wan at Target and sold it to a friend for $7.00 today.  He was very excited, but to me these are just silly gimmicks.

:P

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2006, 11:44 PM »
I know it's still early in the game, but does anybody know how long these will continue to ship?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #258 on: April 1, 2006, 04:58 AM »
I think Jared mentioned to me that they'd be rolling out for about a month, Mike.

I actually scooped up my second Fett today, from a little kid in the aisles, no less.  He beat me to it (after I hadn't noticed it in my preliminary peg scanning), but was just going to open the thing, so I asked if I could hook him up with a regular TSC version in exchange for the Silver logoed UGH one, and he was cool with that (as was his mom, who was with him).  Nice kid!  8)

I still need a couple of Scorch, Cody and Grievous though, but at least I'm getting closer to finishing the loose and carded sets finally.  Hopefully I'll have some extras to share with the gang here soon too.

Bigbadtoystore has all the UGH figs in stock, though most are a bit too expensive.

Some of their UGH prices aren't too bad, surprisingly.  Maybe worth a look for some of the lower-end ones that are only about $12 there.

My question is:  Why is their TSC Wave 1 Barada figure more expensive ($25) than all of their UGH figures except for Scorch.  Am I missing something here?!  ???

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #259 on: April 1, 2006, 09:29 AM »
Super Dooper UGH Barada. ::)
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 2, 2006, 08:18 PM »
casefresh.com the aussie site has a case of 12 up for preorder $174 aussie for a full set plus an extra cody/snowtrooper, less the 10% gst and do the conversion its still not to bad see them here
http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/sagacollection.htm

also the ROTS heroes and villain line as seen here
http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/revengeofthesith.htm

dunno if that helps anyone, if anyone needs shipping info just email them , it might take them a little while to get back to you as they are getting flooded with us aussies :)
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

SilverZ

« Reply #261 on: April 3, 2006, 12:21 AM »
Thanks Hemish... my preorder has been submitted. It adds a hefty piece of mind.

Hasbro can take their UGH and shove it now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 3, 2006, 01:22 AM »
Thanks Hemish... my preorder has been submitted. It adds a hefty piece of mind.

Hasbro can take their UGH and shove it now.

How much was the total with shipping Jared?
I remember my dream now.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 3, 2006, 10:49 AM »
I'm tempted but I can't tell how much shipping is.

FYI - $174 Aussie dollars = $124 U.S. dollars.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 3, 2006, 11:57 AM »
send em an email and they should get back to you in a couple days, they are getting swamped by the aussie guys at the moment.
The case would be less than $124 US you forgot to take out the 10% GST so it would be around $115-120 mark for the case , shipping would probably be about $20 -$30 aus so i'm guessing here around say $20 US so all up around the $140 US mark you get the full set plus the spare cody and snowtrooper.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

SilverZ

« Reply #265 on: April 3, 2006, 01:30 PM »
Yeah I haven't heard back on shipping yet.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 3, 2006, 07:33 PM »
I have the Snowtrooper, Anakin and Obi-Wan.  I was late to Walmart the other day and watched a guy clear the shelf out and leave a few old figures from wave 1.  He offered to move this cart out of my way so I could get by but I think the shocked look on my face told him I wasn't trying to get by, I was trying to get to the spot he was standing in. 

Oh well....hopefully the Target by my daughter will come through soon and I'll have all the new toys I am looking for.
Beth

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #267 on: April 4, 2006, 10:43 PM »
New Force is hoping for full allocation this week. I have my fingers crossed as I am waiting for a case that has some U clones, cody and scorth; among others.

Full allocation?  Are you sure?  I've heard quite the opposite...

I'm still waiting for my Geo wave...

I know some others ordered from New Force too so I thought I'd post an update.

Today I recieved cases 3A, 3B, 3C from them.  That would be Wave 3, Wave 3.1, and Wave 3.2 listings from their site.  And, according to Rick, they should get Wave 3.3 and Wave 3.4 in the next few weeks along with more of the first three.

So, if your order hasn't shipped yet, you still might get your order filled in the next week or two...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 4, 2006, 11:34 PM »
Thanks Jeff,
3.4 is the case I ordered I believe with the Scorch bounty hunt, plus a couple of clones, Cody and a fire pilot as well as newer stuff.  Here's hoping I got in early.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 4, 2006, 11:38 PM »
I picked up cases from DNStoys.com. I received my shipment from them last week and received all 5 cases in one shot :o. I wasn't expecting that. I was able to get rid of the extra sets (at retail of course) I had pretty quickly to fellow collectors so it worked out pretty well.

I wasn't planning on trying to put together a carded and loose set of these but now I'm reconsidering ::). I have Matt to thank for that  ;) :P.