Collecting > Celebration IV - Ultimate Group Project

UGP T-shirts

(1/9) > >>

elmeaux:
Hope this wasn't out of line, but I set up a cafepress shop for the UGP. I've set all products at base price so I'm not making a dime off of it.  I thought those attending and/or manning the booth might like to order a shirt to wear with the logo and website address on it.

Here's the link:
http://www.cafepress.com/theugp

I'm also thinking it might be cool if we have some nice pictures after the con to do a calendar, mousepads, commemoritive T, etc.

Anyhow, let me know what you think.

E>

CHEWIE:

Personally, I think this is awesome. I was thinking of mentioning something like this, and I'm glad you did this.

Just wondering, is there any way to get other colors - perhaps a blue shirt with white lettering or something?

:P

Daigo-Bah:
OMG, count me in for one of those!  We can get one even if we're not attending, or no?

PenDragon:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on May  2, 2007, 06:37 PM ---Personally, I think this is awesome. I was thinking of mentioning something like this, and I'm glad you did this.

--- End quote ---

I think that conveys my thoughts on this very nicely!

Awesome, I'll put it up on the front page for everyone to have fun with  8)

elmeaux:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on May  2, 2007, 06:37 PM ---
Just wondering, is there any way to get other colors - perhaps a blue shirt with white lettering or something?

:P

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, according to their site anything that is white in the image is going to be the color of the shirt. But I'll look into what I might be able to do. I saw they have black shirts now that have a different set up so maybe white will work on those.

I've never bought anything through Cafe Press before so if anyone has experience with them feel free to chime in. I did see a tote bag someone had done a couple years back and I thought the quality was acceptable.

--- Quote from: Daigo-Bah on May  2, 2007, 07:15 PM ---OMG, count me in for one of those!  We can get one even if we're not attending, or no?

--- End quote ---

Definitely anyone can order! I know I'm getting one for myself.  ;D

They have a lot more apparel and other products too. It doesn't cost anything to add them so if there's something someone wants let me know and when I have time I'll add it. I just tried to cover the basics in case anyone wanted to try to get something in time for C4.

I'm thinking a set of "vacation" postcards from Judde Lulos would be neat. 8)

E>

Btw, here's a larger view of the image:

I think the size on the shirt will be like 10" x 3"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version