Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (2/69) > >>

Hobbie:
In a frame or two it looks almost like those mandalore fighters have astrodroids on board.  I'm sure they actually don't, but it would be cool to see bad guy fighters with astrodroids.  So far we've only seen them in good guy ships.

Nicklab:
I was just re-watching the trailer, and I couldn't spot any astromech droids.  Some of the seatbacks in the Mandalorian ship cockpit look like some kind of a dome, but that's the closest thing I saw to an R2 unit.

Hobbie:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on May  8, 2012, 01:15 PM ---I was just re-watching the trailer, and I couldn't spot any astromech droids.  Some of the seatbacks in the Mandalorian ship cockpit look like some kind of a dome, but that's the closest thing I saw to an R2 unit.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.  From the front-side angle, it looked at first like a round droid dome right alongside the cockpit, but from the straight side or back angle it just seems like part of the ship itself.

Too bad, since it would have made for an interesting feature in many ways.

Rune Haako:
I wish they'd focus on what the Clone Wars are really about, and that's not Maul or the Mandalorians. (Both of which I have no interest in.)

Phrubruh:
Where are the good old days when Grievous has a big weapon... Anakin/Obiwan go in to blow it up... Grievous runs away?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version