Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney 3.75" Scale First Order Short-Range Evacuation Vehicle Set

<< < (9/9)

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on April  8, 2021, 10:51 PM ---Thanks!  I'm now looking for 3.75" action figures that look like tourists!

--- End quote ---

I used a bunch of Jurassic Park/Jurassic World figures (plus Elliott and Gertie) for my Batuu Droid Depot display...

Jedi Idej:
A friend was nice enough to haul back a handful of park exclusives from his trip to Disney. I luckily did not ask him to bring back two of this; it's much larger than I thought and he would have blocked my number. 

Pete_Fett:
Was at WDW last week - was able to score the version with the Orange and Red markings on the black R5 droid to complete my set.

I used the "ship back to home" feature, I bought the ships over at the First Order Cargo store, and then took them over to Doc Ondar's and had them ship them home for me. We are DVC members so I was able to get the two ships for 20% off, which more than covered what Disney wanted to ship the two items back home.

They just arrived today and were well packaged. So I'm probably going to keep those two MIB (the Blue and White markings ones I got last year were shipped to me opened to save on shipping and packaging size).

Would be great if one day they released just a 4-pack of these four droids. I doubt that will ever happen, but based on the quantity of these on display at the First Order Cargo - I think they are almost sold through these.

Nicklab:
Has anyone been to the parks recently?  I'm tempted to get another one of these.  I'm going later this year, and wonder if they might be available there or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version