Author Topic: Any TSC Pegwarmers?  (Read 59732 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Any TSC Pegwarmers?
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2007, 03:35 PM »
Perhaps some of it, especially the Clones, but like those Boussh Leia armies have been there since prior to X-Mas, and same with most of the Vaders we've got... 

Some of it's a little hard to tell how long it's been there since it's old '06 figures that I think just got put out in the last month or so.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2007, 10:39 AM »
With the 8 cases my store just got in for wave 8 REV2 and 4, it looks like TSC will continue to warm for a while here >:(. Bad news since my local stores aren't differentiating on the pegs were the 2 lines go like they should, which means TSC will continue to 'block' TAC for another month :(. Current TSC warmers...
(in my area)Chewie w/ cargo net 3PO, Padme Arena, endor soldiers, Long neck dude(name escapes me at the moment) and of course gummi mundi's and frogs.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2007, 11:10 AM »
Basically for me I can still buy 3P0 and Jerjerrod anywhere.  Everything else is basically gone.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2007, 03:24 PM »
 >:( Why don't they mark the TSC on clearence and get on with the TAC.Both of the Targets around me have put up anything new in I don't know how long :P!I'm getting way behind
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline tonphanan

• Jedi Initiate
  • " Has anyone seen my wits?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2007, 11:11 PM »
Targets in my area are still geting TSC cases mostly the Fifth Fleet Security line. Wal-mart by my place is bare. Another Wal-mart is sitting on ROTS Hero/Villian line, full pegs, no room for anything new. TAC's are hit and miss at this time.
Throw an Ewok at him

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2007, 02:17 PM »
I went to a local WM 4 days after they stocked several(8) cases of TSC. I'm shocked to find there was several army builders still on the pegs. Tons of Kashyyk troops, blue commanders, security clones, engineer clones, battle droids, SBD's ect. on the pegs still. Bet I coulda walked outta there with at least a dozen of each if I wanted....

I know it's not necessarily pegwarming but, it certainly shows the shift toward TAC stuff right now. Seems no one is interested in TSC in my area at all.

DS