Author Topic: "Jedi vs. Darth Sidous" Battle Pack  (Read 36942 times)

Offline darkksith

• Youngling
  • Completest Crazy!!
    • View Profile
Re: "Jedi vs. Darth Sidous" Battle Pack
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 10:51 PM »
Can someone tell me if the SG robes included with the jedi in this pack are the same ones used on the '06 saga basic figures (anakin, obi-wan) which i believe were also used on the figures in the episode 1 and 3 30th anniv. collector tins? Thanks.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2006, 04:49 PM »
i found mine at TRU today. i like how hasbro went the extra mile on that palpy. rather than just repacking it with the inaccurate lightsaber attached to its right hand, they gave us a brand new hand holding the repack accurate lightsaber. i just noticed that. little thing, but big difference.  :)  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 05:00 PM »
They should have done something alright after just repacking the 5 duds.  I like some of those jedi sculpts but Hasbro's flat out repacking has me sick to my stomachsssssss.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline brnbasler

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Jedi vs Darth Sidious pack sucks
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2008, 07:17 PM »
Any collectors who were going to buy the jedi vs darth sidious battle pack that haven't yet I warn you its not worth it. When I took Darth Sidious out of the package his arm fell off. I couldn't get the arm back on for the life of me, co I ended up having to widdle away at his arm socket until the arm fit good. Also one of the Jedi's torsos comes off really easy. One of the lightsabers in the package broke apart. Also the Mace Windu figure sucks. The lighsaber doesn't fit very well in his hand at all.