Author Topic: '06 Holiday observations AKA state of the shelves report  (Read 19603 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: '06 Holiday observations AKA state of the shelves report
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 01:49 PM »
My stores all have about the same amount of stuff. There's only a few figures on the pegs, with all of them being any figure from the Naboo/Endor wave that isn't Luke or an Endor Soldier. There are also a few random older figures mixed in, mostly Derlins and Poggles. However, there are plenty of vehicles (Jedi Starfighters mostly) and Tin sets to be found.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 02:31 PM »
Brutal around here.  TRU is LOADED with Naboo soldiers (yellow as far as the eye can see) plus Endor soldiers, Gragra and that damn Gungan (no, the other one). 

Walmart has precisely zero pegs alotted in the reset to SW action figures :'( 

Our other two retailers are pretty dismal; Superstore stops toys other than leftovers until September >:( and Zellers is perpetually hit and miss with nary an indication of what's coming or when.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 03:26 PM »
Things are pretty bleak around here now too, same as everywhere else.  I guess there isn't much to be out there right now anyways, but I've only seen the first part of the "Final 22" one time - at TRU.  Wal-Mart was getting close to bare pegs last week, but today they are stocked full of Naboo figures, and a few Endor ones and GB left overs.  Target is much the same, but not nearly as many figures there overall.  Less pegs, and only a few figures - again the same culprits.