Community > Star Wars Celebrations

Star Wars Celebration VII: Ticket Sales

(1/3) > >>

DSJ™:
Tickets go on sale August 7, 2013 at 7:00 AM Pacific!

Ummm, so yeah... beat the rush... why so damn early? The con is just less than 2 yrs away!

Nathan:
I'll be there, funding willing, barring a kid or a wedding or something by then. 2015 seems like a long way away--and tickets already? Seriously?--but it will be here before we know it.

efranks:
I'm happy to have the announcement of Celebration this early, but I think selling tickets is odd.  I can plan things pretty far in advance but paying out $150-ish (just a guess) for a 4-day pass to a convention 2 years away?  Doesn't seem like a good idea.

Well, I guess it's a good idea to offer them, but maybe not a good idea for everyone to actually start buying.

I was reading some speculation that since the Anaheim Convention Center is smaller than the OCC, there's more potential for this show to actually sell out.  With the hype of the new movie I guess that's possible.

E...

Jesse James:
Ticket info is up...  $140 for an adult all pass for the whole show.  That seems in line with past shows, no?  I expected a significant bump honestly.  Still not gonna go...  Flight from Pittsburgh to Anaheim would kick me in the dingy.

Phrubruh:
That's just pure greed on Disney's part to sell tickets at that price two years in advance! Were is the discount for buying early? Even Disney's D23 Expo offers a discount for early purchase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version