Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Best Vintage Figure Stands?

<< < (2/2)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January  9, 2019, 01:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on January  7, 2019, 05:48 PM ---Says they work on modern Star Wars figures... I might have to go with them since EE doesn’t know if or when they’ll restock theirs (and I talked to Adam).  My OCD might have issues with two different types of stands.  :D. Thanks for the info, Justin.

--- End quote ---

No problem.  If you're up this way in the near future and want to see them in person just let me know.  I probably have 50+ leftover, so I'm planning to use them for some SW figs too.  It was just too cheap to go with anything less than 100.

--- End quote ---

If you try it out on the SW figures (any of the newer TVC, old Black Series) let me know how they work.  I've got a ton of figures that need to be displayed.

JediJman:
Just tried one with the Qi'ra basi figure and it works great.  Nice snug fit.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January  7, 2019, 04:43 PM ---I am in the middle of redoing my Transformers and Marvel displays and just picked up some awesome stands from SmallJoes.com.  They are a little bigger than I'd like and I don't really understand the peg placement, but they're sturdy, clear, and crazy cheap.  Most places I found wanted $.50 to a $1.00 per stand, even in bulk.  I picked up 100 of the clear ones for about $25 shipped, and they arrived in two days.  Just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for these.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the recommendation, Jman.  I finally bit and bought these after waiting on EE to say if they were getting any more of their stands in since I'm a little OCD in wanting uniform stands.  They finally posted that a preorder with a price spike of $5 to make it about $15 a pack of 25 so that got me not to worry about my OCD and go the cheaper route.  They are located not too far from me, so I wonder if they would meet up somewhere to buy them to avoid shipping (I see it's only an internet store, but figure it's worth a shot).

Now to get figures put away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version