Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2021 Hasbro "I am Your Father's Day" Black Series 6" Reveals

(1/9) > >>

Jeff:
Time to play catch up and post the 6" reveals from today...

Final Wave of Archive for 2021: - pre-order tomorrow, 6/10 1pm ET at most major retailers
- ANH Princess Leia (photo real update)
- ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi (photo real update)
- ROTS 501st Clone Trooper
- KOTOR Darth Revan

Rogue One 5th Anniversary Figures - pre-order tomorrow, 6/10 1pm ET
- *new* Bohdi Rook
- photoreal repaint Jyn Erso
- photoreal repaint Captain Cassian Andor
- updated deco K-2SO
- photoreal repaint Chirrut Imwe
- photoreal repaint Baze Malbus
- *new* Blue Leader Merrick - Target exclusive
- *new* Galen Erso - Target exclusive

Pipeline Reveals - full reveal and pre-order coming later this year
- Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper (Rogue One)
- Bib Fortuna (ROTJ)
- Mayfeld (Trooper Disguise)
- Fennic Shand (The Mandalorian)
- Nomad Boba Fett (The Mandalorian)
- Cobb Vanth  (The Mandalorian)

2021 Haslab Project - Black Series 6" related - to be revealed later this year
(hint: NOT a vehicle)

Dave:

--- Quote from: Jeff on June  9, 2021, 01:05 PM ---- *new* Bohdi Rook
- *new* Blue Leader Merrick - Target exclusive
- *new* Galen Erso - Target exclusive

--- End quote ---

Nice that we're getting a few more figures from Rogue One, although it would have been nice to get something more interesting than white guy engineer Galen Erso. 

I'd love a Moroff.

Diddly:
Oh my God, I cannot believe these madmen actually did it. Rereleases of some of the biggest pegwarmers of the entire 6 inch line! And two of the three new figures are exclusives, to Target, so good luck fighting over the 5000 figure production run.

I mean I'll admit that the new Photoreal faces look GREAT, but I'll wait for the rest of those to join their 2016 brethren at Five Below.

The only exciting thing there are the Pipeline reveals. I wonder if the HasLab project will be something Jabba's Palace related? Maybe a rerelease of Jabba with a throne room diorama, to go with the ROTJ Bib Fortuna? A 6 inch scale Rancor? Both would fit the timeframe for ROTJ's 40th in 2023 too.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Diddly on June  9, 2021, 01:43 PM ---Oh my God, I cannot believe these madmen actually did it. Rereleases of some of the biggest pegwarmers of the entire 6 inch line! And two of the three new figures are exclusives, to Target, so good luck fighting over the 5000 figure production run.

--- End quote ---

I think some of my local Walgreens still have Chirrut, Baze, and Cassian on their shelves...

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Dave on June  9, 2021, 02:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diddly on June  9, 2021, 01:43 PM ---Oh my God, I cannot believe these madmen actually did it. Rereleases of some of the biggest pegwarmers of the entire 6 inch line! And two of the three new figures are exclusives, to Target, so good luck fighting over the 5000 figure production run.

--- End quote ---

I think some of my local Walgreens still have Chirrut, Baze, and Cassian on their shelves...

--- End quote ---

Some of mine have Krennic.  Surprised he wasn't also released with photo real.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version