Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Black Series 6" PotF2 Carded Figures

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
Black Series 6" Luke, Han, Greedo on 1996-style POTF2 cards.  $27 - HasbroPulse/ShopDisney Exclusive.

Photo-real updates for Han and Luke; Greedo is pretty much same as original release.

Nicklab:
If there's one line from the modern era that I just can't get nostalgic about, it's POTF2.  I have a difficult time finding even one figure from that red card period that I genuinely like besides R2-D2 (who finally got done in something resembling the actual droid).

I'm not seeing the benefits of the photo real deco on this Han Solo.  And I'm on the fence about getting the Luke.  This wave could be an easy pass for me.

Diddly:
That Han was an awful figure in 2013, and is still awful today. Luke still looks really bad, and I already have 2 versions of that Luke thanks to them repacking it with the Landspeeder vehicle. Greedo looks like it might have a dirtier/darker paint job but I don't know. All 3 of these are easy passes though, but good for people who have POTF2 nostalgia or missed these characters earlier.

Dave:
Pass.

McMetal:
Preordering these was like night and day with those goddam Walmart exclusives. No fuss, no muss. $27 each was a bitter pill to swallow though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version