Author Topic: Unleashed figures  (Read 153153 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Unleashed Again
« Reply #840 on: September 17, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Hey, does anyone who lucked out on the last wave of Unleashed (Stormtrooper/IG-88/Aurra Sing) still have the little mini Twilek Bodyguard (and card) that came with it?  If so, do you guys want them, or could you spare them to a dork that actually collects those minis?  LMK!  Thanks...

- Matt

Good lord man, how many do you need? ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 17, 2005, 08:02 PM »
Hey, does anyone who lucked out on the last wave of Unleashed (Stormtrooper/IG-88/Aurra Sing) still have the little mini Twilek Bodyguard (and card) that came with it?  If so, do you guys want them, or could you spare them to a dork that actually collects those minis?  LMK!  Thanks...

- Matt

Good lord man, how many do you need? ::)

At least one more than he currently has?  :P
Adam

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 18, 2005, 01:08 AM »
Some guy on RS posted this link: http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Unleashed+store:shoptax&cat=1273

If it's true that's a pretty good deal.  Why do I think it's a scam? 

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #843 on: September 18, 2005, 01:23 AM »
Some guy on RS posted this link: http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Unleashed+store:shoptax&cat=1273

If it's true that's a pretty good deal. Why do I think it's a scam?

Argh!  I dunno...  I've got a Boba in my cart right now, and was going to risk the checkout to see what happened, but the freaking shipping costs on it is $20!!  :o  Damn.  If I KNEW it was legit, I'd go for it, but I'm just a little too sketched out on it.  I'll probably regret passing on it though, I'm sure.  :-\

EDIT:  OK, I just went through the payment process, and if you go through the "Pay by Paypal option", they send you a payment request to your Paypal e-mail addy.  So I've gone that far so far.  Slightly concerned about going further though...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 01:37 AM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 18, 2005, 01:37 AM »

If it's true that's a pretty good deal. Why do I think it's a scam?

Argh!  I dunno...  I've got a Boba in my cart right now, and was going to risk the checkout to see what happened, but the freaking shipping costs on it is $20!!  :o  Damn.  If I KNEW it was legit, I'd go for it, but I'm just a little too sketched out on it.  I'll probably regret passing on it though, I'm sure.  :-\

•Why does shipping cost so much?

We regret that shipping costs are continuing to rise, as the shippers raise their rates to cover the increasing costs of fuel.  We recognize that some companies use shipping and handling costs as an additional profit center; we can assure you that we are not one of them.  While we are still in the process of tweaking the shipping calculator used on this site, on average we have historically actually lost money on shipping.

Note that we will always try to ship from the nearest in-stock location to your shipping address, where possible.  This can significantly improve delivery times for e.g. UPS Ground shipments, which are typically guranteed next-day delivery for addresses within a few hundred miles of the shipping location.

Note that we have recently added USPS as a shipping alternative in an effort to help control costs. USPS methods are limited to those which provide insurance and verified tracking numbers, and those charges are automatically built into the quote.  Note that USPS Shipping may not be available on all orders, and this option will be automatically omitted on such orders.

Questions About Our Site

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #845 on: September 18, 2005, 01:48 AM »
Yeah, I read through that after I posted my original response there.  But the good news is that it's a flat $20, regardless of how much you order.  So for some dumb reason, I slapped the Yoda on there too.  Still waiting for my e-mail from them requesting payment, so we'll see how that goes...

Jay, holler if you see any updates on RS about this actually being a scam or something.  Actually, do you have a link to that discussion, so I can just follow it myself?  That'd be helpful...

- M

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 18, 2005, 01:54 AM »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #847 on: September 18, 2005, 02:05 AM »
OK, so if you just go to Shoptax.com, you'll see it's some type of site for vitamins and health supplements.  If you do a search in the product find box for star wars or unleashed, you get absolutely nothing, as you'd expect on a health site.

I'd say it's either a scam, or a serious goof.  We'll see what happens...  No payment e-mail to me yet, so I'd say it's not looking good.

Of course, I remember a few years ago when some outdoor/fishing/sportsman site had all of the Riddell helmets (except the Stormies) for cheap, so who knows.  Stay tuned...

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 18, 2005, 02:14 AM »
Yeah, Matt can order for all of us now.  I want 10 of each Matt.   ;D

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 18, 2005, 03:21 AM »
•Will you ship outside the United States?

Sorry, at present we are not able to ship outside the United States.

>:(
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 03:21 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 18, 2005, 05:40 AM »
•Will you ship outside the United States?

Sorry, at present we are not able to ship outside the United States.

>:(

Jesse if you want to have them shipped to my house you can then I'll just ship them to you.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jr87mustang

• Jedi Initiate
  • Have you seen this Kubrick???
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 18, 2005, 06:40 PM »
I still havn't got an email for "shoptax". I think the link is a joke.  Would have been cool though! I guy can dream.
Anyone got a ben for sale??

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 18, 2005, 06:43 PM »

- Matt

I think I sent you one in your box of goodies but I'm not sure,....
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #853 on: September 18, 2005, 09:54 PM »
I think I sent you one in your box of goodies but I'm not sure,....

Really, Beth?  I'll have to double check.  There were so many fun goodies in there that my head was spinning, and I can hardly remember everything at this point.  I'll go scope it out again though.

But if you find any more floating around during your move, you know where to find me...  ;)

BTW, no e-mail from those folks on the Unleashed, so that's a dead deal.  Not surprising, especially considering it was a health supplement company.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 19, 2005, 02:49 AM »
Jesse if you want to have them shipped to my house you can then I'll just ship them to you.

I appreciate the offer, Robb.   8) 

Looks like we're all outta luck though.   :(