Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583292 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3600 on: June 27, 2007, 02:22 PM »
Man, this is the most hilarious post ever. I fell out of my chair laughing.

...From the "Darth Malak" thread...

You know... this will be my last strenuous post for tonight. What the [censored] can we do, you know? We are just oppressed, little people who can't do [censored] about anything. We have basically given hasbro our lives. We have poured our hearts into their company. Their families and their joy come at the expense of our suffering. Yet, the world is [censored] greedy. That's just how it is. Collectors getting sucked dry is just a grain of sand in what is known as reality. The world is a [censored] up place. No one gives a [censored] about each other. What is all of this complaining going to do? You know what? I would [censored] throw chairs during a hasbro presentation if I knew that my fellow collector base would back me up and say what hasbro has been doing is absolute [censored]. I hate it. I really hate it. This hobby really isn't for me. I don't want to be a sucker anymore. I want to give up my addiction. Not because of Star Wars though, it's because of the pieces of filth known as hasbro. They have never made me feel welcome. They have never shown one inkling of care or respect for me. They haven't cried or gave a damn about how I felt. How can I continue supporting something I knew was going to take advantage of me from the beginning? I am ashamed of myself now actually. And I have decided that I am going to quit collecting after the 30th Anniversary Collection. I hate hasbro with all of my heart because they have wounded me personally so much. But hasbro isn't the only selfish and greedy company out there. This world is filled with horrible [censored]. [censored] we can't even begin to imagine. I'm hoping one day the people will finally stop allowing themselves be stepped on, be brave and unite to overthrow the scum of the world.

::)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3601 on: June 27, 2007, 02:39 PM »
I didn't even have to go to RS forums to know that was the mental diarrhea of Tenike1.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: June 27, 2007, 02:40 PM »
And there are way too many idiots just like that posting over there.  Especially in the 30th Anniversary section.  Nothing but a bunch of whiny, little bitches.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: June 27, 2007, 03:40 PM »
And there are way too many idiots just like that posting over there.  Especially in the 30th Anniversary section.  Nothing but a bunch of whiny, little bitches.

We saw a lot of that recently in the wrestling thread over there.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3604 on: June 27, 2007, 03:44 PM »
You know... this will be my last strenuous post for tonight. What the [censored] can we do, you know? We are just oppressed, little people who can't do [censored] about anything. We have basically given hasbro our lives. We have poured our hearts into their company. Their families and their joy come at the expense of our suffering. Yet, the world is [censored] greedy. That's just how it is. Collectors getting sucked dry is just a grain of sand in what is known as reality. The world is a [censored] up place. No one gives a [censored] about each other. What is all of this complaining going to do? You know what? I would [censored] throw chairs during a hasbro presentation if I knew that my fellow collector base would back me up and say what hasbro has been doing is absolute [censored]. I hate it. I really hate it. This hobby really isn't for me. I don't want to be a sucker anymore. I want to give up my addiction. Not because of Star Wars though, it's because of the pieces of filth known as hasbro. They have never made me feel welcome. They have never shown one inkling of care or respect for me. They haven't cried or gave a damn about how I felt. How can I continue supporting something I knew was going to take advantage of me from the beginning? I am ashamed of myself now actually. And I have decided that I am going to quit collecting after the 30th Anniversary Collection. I hate hasbro with all of my heart because they have wounded me personally so much. But hasbro isn't the only selfish and greedy company out there. This world is filled with horrible [censored]. [censored] we can't even begin to imagine. I'm hoping one day the people will finally stop allowing themselves be stepped on, be brave and unite to overthrow the scum of the world.

Wow...someone needs a hug.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3605 on: June 27, 2007, 03:51 PM »
Someone needs the **** slapped out of them...

Best line of the whole thing though, after all that melodramatic bull****...

And I have decided that I am going to quit collecting after the 30th Anniversary Collection.

He's the opressed slave that isn't going to leave till the field is picked clean of cotton I guess.  Why the **** would you say all that crap, have the gaul to draw parallels to being an "opressed people" like that, then say you'll only quit the hobby after the 30AC is done?  Wha?

I'm all for your right to complain about toys and all, that's a large part of a forum's purpose about toys really, but don't spew that kind of crap around...  If you're really upset to the point that you feel as though you can draw parallels to slavery and opression, I think it's time you go seek some mental help.  And don't hesitate to quit NOW.  Do everyone a favor.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: June 27, 2007, 05:15 PM »

You see? This is the kind of **** which makes me contemplate whether or not a Eugenics Programme might well be worth swallowing the moral pill attendant to it!  :P

Honestly, though, that is probably the best thing I've ever read on the internet. Illbegotten, inane anti-Corporatist notions combined with truly disturbing glances into a precarious emotional state. Brilliant! This is why I love Freedom of Expression.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: June 27, 2007, 07:54 PM »

We saw a lot of that recently in the wrestling thread over there.

I saw that thread. I felt like JoshEEE made an ass of himself more than those two other guys though.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3608 on: June 27, 2007, 08:12 PM »
If you want to really laugh you should read his myspace blog. It's truly fascinating.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27 PM »
Honestly, though, that is probably the best thing I've ever read on the internet. Illbegotten, inane anti-Corporatist notions combined with truly disturbing glances into a precarious emotional state. Brilliant! This is why I love Freedom of Expression.

Its pretty good, but not nearly as good as this.
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: June 27, 2007, 10:11 PM »

Its pretty good, but not nearly as good as this.

Ah-ha-ha, wow! Yeah, I had forgotten about that.

Jedijaybird, do you happen to have a link?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: June 28, 2007, 07:17 AM »
So, is this guy upset because Hasbro has made a Darth Malak figure?  It is clear the person is upset at Hasbro, but there is no reason to why the person is upset.  They seem to think Hasbro's one and only purpose is destroy their life.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: June 28, 2007, 09:05 AM »
So, is this guy upset because Hasbro has made a Darth Malak figure?  It is clear the person is upset at Hasbro, but there is no reason to why the person is upset.  They seem to think Hasbro's one and only purpose is destroy their life.

I'm stealing that last sentence for my signature: "Hasbro's one and only purpose is to destroy your life." - EdSolo

Although, the GG collectors think it's GG's sole purpose as well.  It could be a hot topic for debate.

E...

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:08 AM by efranks »
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3613 on: June 28, 2007, 03:50 PM »

I saw that thread. I felt like JoshEEE made an ass of himself more than those two other guys though.

Yeah, leave it to me to piss people off.  It sucks that Ian got suspended over the whole thing, but he got angry and really wanted to express that (filters be damned).

Personally....I didn't expect the wrestling fans to be so protective of that guy after they found out he was a murderer, but after talking with a couple of them privately, I decided there wasn't really anything else for a "non-fan" to say and let it go.

I think the whole thing should have had it's own topic (so wrestling fans and non-fans alike could discuss it) but that was unfortunately not meant to be.

Got Clones?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3614 on: June 28, 2007, 04:22 PM »
I think it's a broader LFL conspiracy to ruin everyone's life...  Then whoever gets an LFL license is just dictated to destroy lives.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77