Author Topic: Galactic Heroes Thread  (Read 352148 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Playskool Galactic Heroes Thread
« Reply #915 on: May 7, 2008, 06:09 PM »
With the lack of other SW product, I was beginning to think I missed this wave entirely.

This wave is definatley lagging behind...   ::)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 7, 2008, 09:45 PM »
I've been blanking on these as well, and most stores have reduced the # of pegs, so there isn't much room for new stock  :-\

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #917 on: May 8, 2008, 10:11 AM »
I cant find them either. I was hoping they would surface with the indy stuff.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 9, 2008, 08:56 PM »
I found the target GH sets for 30% off here in Minnesota, another forum member in our group found them for 50%, so keep your eyes peeled if you have been waiting. I grabbed the speederbike set early, but was glad to get the Mustafar set a little cheaper with all the repacks.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 15, 2008, 11:07 AM »
I've seen the new wave near Albany, NY.  I thought we were going to get a Galactic Marine Galactic Hero.  Is that not correct?  I knew about Bacara, but could have sworn I've seen something online about the Marine too.  Maybe that's just wishful thinking.  Anyone else remember that?  Or is it just a great idea?
I am not the Stig

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 15, 2008, 11:11 AM »
No Marine that I know of.

Offline The Stolen CCG License

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 16, 2008, 10:36 AM »
I've seen the new wave near Albany, NY.  I thought we were going to get a Galactic Marine Galactic Hero.  Is that not correct?  I knew about Bacara, but could have sworn I've seen something online about the Marine too.  Maybe that's just wishful thinking.  Anyone else remember that?  Or is it just a great idea?

Maybe you're thinking of next year's Target exclusive "Order 66" Cinema Scene - featuring all the Jedi, Clone Commanders, and Clone pilots we're being sold right now, plus a couple repainted snow troopers and phase-2 clones.  That, or something equally terrible, is so inevitable you must have thought it was official.   ;)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 16, 2008, 01:04 PM »
Ah, but are they going to be in normal colors, or the Special BMF squadron colors, that is the real question. ::)
I am not the Stig

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #923 on: May 19, 2008, 07:46 PM »
Found the Gree set today at target, no other new ones though.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 20, 2008, 04:22 PM »
After disappearing for a bit, the Mustafar GH set (as well as the Aayla starfighter) have reappeared on the floor of our Target on the clearance endcap.  They are both around $13ish right now I believe.  I had one of the GH sets in our cart, but the Mrs. talked me out of it for now.  I'm hoping it will drop a bit more before they sell out, but I doubt it.  Are the upcoming Dewback and Vader's TIE sets coming after the 7/26 date (I think I might have asked that before :P)?  I'm guessing probably yes.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2008, 05:43 PM »
Are the upcoming Dewback and Vader's TIE sets coming after the 7/26 date (I think I might have asked that before :P)?  I'm guessing probably yes.

I'm pretty sure they're planned for 7/26.  It's going to be a VERY expensive month, just for GH alone!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 20, 2008, 05:44 PM »
Um, anybody still have the GH Falcon in stores still?  I've given up on finding it here and would be willing to trade my left nut for one.  ;)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #927 on: May 20, 2008, 05:46 PM »
Just to clarify, I think for the non-exclusve box sets only the Vader's TIE and Obi-Starfighter sets will be out on 7/26.  Hasbro thought the other 2 sets (Dewback, Arena) might end up as a second wave of the non-exclusive box sets... but they could show up on 7/26 if they are able to get them ready in time.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 20, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Um, anybody still have the GH Falcon in stores still?  I've given up on finding it here and would be willing to trade my left nut for one.  ;)

I think they're still available at wm.com.

Do you need someone to order one for you?

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 22, 2008, 12:06 AM »
Just to clarify, I think for the non-exclusve box sets only the Vader's TIE and Obi-Starfighter sets will be out on 7/26.  Hasbro thought the other 2 sets (Dewback, Arena) might end up as a second wave of the non-exclusive box sets... but they could show up on 7/26 if they are able to get them ready in time.

Thanks for the clarification Jeff.  I've been confused about Hasbro's plans on those non-exclusives for a while.

I think they're still available at wm.com.

Do you need someone to order one for you?

Thanks for the heads up Travis, it looks like I've already got one in the works.  :)