Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

Forum upgrade?

(1/3) > >>

Phrubruh:
Is there any chance that the forums could be upgraded to something modern in the near future? I would like to see something that is mobile friendly. It's really hard to read this site on my phone. I would like to be able to "like" individual messages. A media gallery and user blog could be fun. Being able to see a video from you tube in a post would be nice. Maybe add a user status feed? I can think of a lot more features that I enjoy elsewhere. This place is just become too out of date. Maybe there just isn't enough of us to afford it? We could pay for site privileges to help fund the site? Maybe a store? It seems like Star Wars web sites are frozen in time.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Phrubruh on August  9, 2019, 10:52 AM ---Is there any chance that the forums could be upgraded to something modern in the near future?
--- End quote ---

At this point in time, there is a far greater chance of site closure than site upgrade.

Always in motion is the future, but right now we're a dinosaur site serving dinosaur collectors and we're planning to stay that way until its over.

Jesse James:
 Good place for a grandpa Simpson gif

McMetal:
“Old man yells at cloud”  ;D

Dave:
Thanks Jeff and crew for keeping this dinosaur site running.  The discussions in this forum are far more intelligent and balanced than any other site out there that I've found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version