Multimedia > The Original Trilogy

Next question, light saber colors

<< < (2/2)

Morgbug:
Damn, now I'll have to learn how to read.   I know I saw something somewhere, but where was it?  I think it related to a yellow saber color....

Jango Fettish:
Read no more, I've got your answer.

From the Episode 2 Visual Dictionary, Pg. 62, under "Foundations", and I quote..

--- Quote ---The Sith use syntheic lightsaber crystals, which generate a stronger blade when energized by the dark side of the force. Th advantage is slim, but the very appearance of a red blade is a symbol of hateful power.
--- End quote ---

You can draw your own conclusions from there, but there really isn't any solid evidence for Jedi lightsaber colors. Mace just got a purple one because Samuel L. Jackson wanted one, Padawan's have blue, Masters have green, etc. Even thats not true,

Famine:
Heres how it works:

Sith make synthetic crystals for their sabers by sitting in front of a furnace, and using the Dark Side of the force to streingthen them.

Or some related stuff I read in a book about Maul at one point...

Kevin

Valtar:
Great Question!   I have always wondered about this as well...  I think I will write LFL and see if I can get a answer about it,  providing I get a responce I will Post it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version