Author Topic: Disney "Star Wars Elite Series" Die-Cast Figures  (Read 46428 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Disney "Star Wars Elite Series" Die-Cast Figures
« Reply #75 on: May 4, 2016, 11:26 AM »
That makes sense.  Its getting to the point where I feel I need to check on SW stuff hourly to avoid missing out.   ::)  Hopefully I can snag one in store.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 4, 2016, 11:42 AM »
I woke up and ordered one this morning at about 7:45am EST with no problems, thankfully.

I saw JTA put up a front page post about it about 8 minutes later and I'm sure that was the nail in the coffin. I kinda wish they wouldn't do stuff like that.

I wish we could get some definitive answer on if these are completely dunzo or if they plan to keep releasing the odd character here and there like Proto Boba.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #77 on: May 4, 2016, 12:27 PM »
Fett went up for sale at 3:15am ET. C-3PO (red arm) and R2 have hit stores as well.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 4, 2016, 01:33 PM »
Fett went up for sale at 3:15am ET. C-3PO (red arm) and R2 have hit stores as well.

Nabbed a pair over lunch at the Ridgedale store.  Didn't see any sign of Threepio or R2 yet, so I'm sure they are holding for for the mid May release.  I did get the cool free Fett pin though.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 4, 2016, 10:49 PM »
Cool stuff! I know 3PO is the Ep 7 version, but am curious if R2 is exactly the same as the previous con exclusive release. Don't see why it wouldn't be, his look never changes anyway.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2016, 03:19 PM »
FN-2187 pic up over at JTA. Sounds like it should be hitting soon...gonna need it.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2016, 05:11 PM »
FN-2187 pic up over at JTA. Sounds like it should be hitting soon...gonna need it.

I read somewhere that they will be available on the 15th at Disney Stores, so I'm guessing 2am tonight on the site.   ::)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2016, 10:25 AM »
Elite SeriesStormtrooper Finn is up for sale now at disneystore.com!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2016, 08:44 PM »
Finally picked up FN Stormtrooper since he was 30% off at the Disneystore. Looking forward to getting something new.  :)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 1, 2016, 09:38 PM »
Anybody pick any of the Rogue One figs up? I want all 8 for one reason or another. Not gonna happen but I can still wish.

I love the Death Trooper and K2SO
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 2, 2016, 01:01 PM »
The K2S0 looks really cool.  I'm tempted to get Cassian as well in those duds.  Feels like if I get a few though I will rationalize wanting them all.  I might try to wait for a nice sale on these.  You can get most of the first run figs for just $15 now...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2016, 10:43 AM »
Disney has a 25% off sale going right now with code DISNEYPAL and free shipping over $25.  I took the opportunity to nab 6 of the Elite figs: K2S0, C2B5, Death Trooper, Jyn, Cassian, & Old Han.  Not bad for $130 shipped, according to my collector math. 

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2016, 12:37 AM »
the Disney store has a crazy deal going on right now. They have 40% off on a ton of Star Wars items including many Elite Series 6" & 10" die cast figures. Plus there is a website you can get a 20% promo code AND there is another promo code for 15-25% off + free shipping. Here's how it all works in case you are interested...

1.) The sale items can be found at https://m.disneystore.com/star-wars/mn/1023301/ - Keep in mind there are a ton of other lines which have sales too including Cars and Marvel.

2.) Goto Glit City at https://www.giltcity.com/national/disneynov2016 and sign up a basic account and get a 20% promo code for use at DisneyStore.com emailed to you. I used one of my crappy email addresses to sign up, the address is about to be terminated any way so no big deal to me.

3.) After making purchases, use the code SAVEMORE which gets you 15% off $50 or more, 20% off $75, 25% off $100. Obviously the more you buy the greater the savings.

4.) If you order $75 or more, you get free shipping using the SAVEMORE coupon. But if you have less than $75, buy a cheap Moana item (such as https://m.disneystore.com/small-toys-more-toys-pua-windup-figure-disney-moana/mp/1411267/1014307/) then use the code MOANA for free shipping. You have to have a Moana item in your cart for the code to work, but the savings can really add up.

In the end their 6" Elite Series die cast figures are normally $27 pre tax, I got them for $9 pre tax. They have these killer 10" Rey and Vader figures that are normally $35 pre tax that I got for $12. And I found a fun talking 10" R2 that's normally $40 that I got for $12!  Even got my little girl an amazing Cinderella themed dress for more than half off. The total purchase I made would have been $327 that I got for $95!

An excellent opportunity for holiday gifts for friends, family, and yourself :)
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2016, 12:58 AM »
That's a great deal.  How long did it take you to get your Gilt coupon code via email?  I haven't received mine yet and it says available in the next 24 hours. 

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2016, 01:03 AM »
That's a great deal.  How long did it take you to get your Gilt coupon code via email?  I haven't received mine yet and it says available in the next 24 hours.

Yeah it's an insane deal, couldn't believe it. It took about an hour for my code to arrive from glit city.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot