Author Topic: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts  (Read 131100 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts
« Reply #45 on: December 8, 2019, 11:04 AM »
Yeah that’s all the same stuff and pricing mine has.  Plus $9.99 TIE Fighters and occasionally 3.75” black series for $2.99.  I picked up a pair of Royal Guards and an Ackbar last week.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2020, 11:26 AM »
I picked up a pair of Rebolt and Corellian Hound 2-Packs at Ross yesterday that were marked down to $0.49 and $0.99 - I didn't feel like I needed multiples of that one, but for $1.63 out the door I couldn't pass them up.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2020, 01:12 AM »
Five Below stores are receiving new cases of the Solo Quay Tolsite case and the Resistance case all for $3.25 a figure.  I just nabbed a Quay and all the troopers from Resistance from the Southtown Bloomington, MN store. Strangely... Quay was still there but no L3.
Macklunkey!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2020, 12:44 PM »
Five Below stores are receiving new cases of the Solo Quay Tolsite case and the Resistance case all for $3.25 a figure.  I just nabbed a Quay and all the troopers from Resistance from the Southtown Bloomington, MN store. Strangely... Quay was still there but no L3.

I just was coming to post the same thing! I picked up a Pyre and Quay for $3.25 each, even though Quay was marked as $5.

I’ll buy Quays all day long at that price!  ;D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2020, 04:32 PM »
Ha!

Me too!!
I was just stopping by to report that, after playing the long long game, I was able to finally complete my 5POA Solo collection by picking up Quay and L3 today (along with a second ERG) at the local 5 Below.

They also had 2 fully packed pegs of Resistance figures, but I finished that line off ages ago. Aaaaand a shipper of wave 2 of the Galaxy of Adventures tubes.

It felt like late 2018 all over again.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2020, 11:12 PM »
Anyone getting the Mudtroopers and doesn’t want em hit me up! Han or the regular mud trooper.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2022, 04:28 PM »
Amazon still has the SOLO release TIE Fighter at a reasonable price of $28. It's a fantastic mold.

Star Wars Force Link 2.0 Tie Fighter & Tie Fighter Pilot Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JH81RG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_07XSQ31GZGP8WXJZ607W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Macklunkey!