Author Topic: Series 5  (Read 199302 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1290 on: October 3, 2005, 09:28 PM »
When's the release date for this?  I'm pretty excited since it will be my first master case. 8)

Anyone seeing anything interesting on robby.jp?  I'm looking occasionally to buy something else to maintain my "store" status, but it's not working very well.  Last time I looked there was lots I wanted but it was past the order date :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1291 on: October 3, 2005, 09:58 PM »
Robby.jp has Series 5 scheduled for 2005/10/31 where as HLJ mentions November.

I ordered those 2 Kubrick Cosmonauts from one of Robby's news e-mails. I have checked around for other stuff but it takes a bit of time to search through there.

There is a menu for Booking Deadlines, Release Schedules and New Registered Items at the bottom of the page after you sign on. May want to check them out.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1292 on: October 3, 2005, 10:18 PM »
Thanks.  I've dug around a bit but currently nothing I want.  If someone needs me to order something, I'll help out.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1293 on: October 3, 2005, 10:21 PM »
Hmmm, maybe check out the Fine Molds Falcon thread.  :-\

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1294 on: October 4, 2005, 12:15 AM »
Anyone seeing anything interesting on robby.jp?  I'm looking occasionally to buy something else to maintain my "store" status, but it's not working very well.  Last time I looked there was lots I wanted but it was past the order date :-\

The big thing I'm contemplating is the RAH Vader (removable helmet version).  I want it, but haven't managed to justify it yet.  I'd better make up my mind soon though, because the pre-order cutoff is Oct 17th.  :-\

Offline yujun

• Jedi Initiate
  • i love kubricks!
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1295 on: October 4, 2005, 04:35 AM »

The big thing I'm contemplating is the RAH Vader (removable helmet version).  I want it, but haven't managed to justify it yet.  I'd better make up my mind soon though, because the pre-order cutoff is Oct 17th.  :-\

besides the char head, does anyone know the other major differences between this new one and the previous one?

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1296 on: October 5, 2005, 10:15 PM »
elbuggo is a savage, way to go.

DBK
« Last Edit: October 5, 2005, 10:32 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1297 on: October 5, 2005, 10:18 PM »
Congrats Brent.  8)

Offline StealthTank

• Youngling
  • "Kubrick Royalty"
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1298 on: October 6, 2005, 12:32 PM »
Just want to thank everyone who bid on my recent auctions; it certainly was an unbelievable gesture.  I was really worried with about 12 hours to go, but was very satisfied with the outcome.  I've taken today and tommorrow off from work in order to pack and ship everything, and the spouse has just run out to Sam's club to get some more bubble wrap.  I'm trying to do my best Simon (ebay ID: Knunt) impersonation and personally reply to each bidder and get the stuff out the door as quickly and safely as possible.  Thanks again guys for all of the support.

Scott Dias
theStealthTank
« Last Edit: October 6, 2005, 12:33 PM by StealthTank »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1299 on: October 6, 2005, 01:45 PM »
I received a package of Kubrick Ewoks from Tony today and a couple from Dale last week - let the Ewok army building continue!   8)  ;)

Anyone else out there with mental problems like me that are army building these Stormtrooper-kickers?   :D

Pics to follow. 
« Last Edit: October 6, 2005, 01:46 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1300 on: October 6, 2005, 07:13 PM »
Just want to thank everyone who bid on my recent auctions; it certainly was an unbelievable gesture.  I was really worried with about 12 hours to go, but was very satisfied with the outcome.  I've taken today and tommorrow off from work in order to pack and ship everything, and the spouse has just run out to Sam's club to get some more bubble wrap.  I'm trying to do my best Simon (ebay ID: Knunt) impersonation and personally reply to each bidder and get the stuff out the door as quickly and safely as possible.  Thanks again guys for all of the support.

Scott Dias
theStealthTank

I nudged a few of them.  I was hoping to get the R2 but ended up with the Fett.  Poor me.  Your communication is doing splendidly and I must say several of your auctions climbed even higher than expected.  Congrats. :)

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1301 on: October 11, 2005, 09:06 AM »
seems like a long wait for the new series...   maybe I should be using the time to chase chases.   ;D

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1302 on: October 11, 2005, 11:58 AM »
seems like a long wait for the new series...   maybe I should be using the time to chase chases.   ;D

Nah, this was a short wait compared to the other series!
I just saw luke storm (3 of them) listed for 33 BIN, if you still need
that one, its a good price. Just search for Star Wars Kubrick and they should
come up.
Adam

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1303 on: October 11, 2005, 07:14 PM »

I just saw luke storm (3 of them) listed for 33 BIN, if you still need
that one, its a good price. Just search for Star Wars Kubrick and they should
come up.

cheers Adam!  just sent a mail to him regarding postage to japan. How daft does it seem getting these things impoted into Japan!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:17 PM by mondocoyote »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 5
« Reply #1304 on: October 11, 2005, 07:38 PM »
A nice little surprise waiting for me when I got home. 

Now I'm officially caught up on the Kuby's.