Author Topic: Galactic Heroes Thread  (Read 353755 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Playskool Galactic Heroes Thread
« Reply #930 on: May 22, 2008, 12:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to getting some of these new packs.

Offline skyward72

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 24, 2008, 07:58 PM »
I found the Bly pack at Target today, no sign of the others.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 4, 2008, 11:10 AM »
If anyone is still looking for these latest packs (clones/Jedi), it looks like they might be popping up on HTS before too long.  They are on the site, listed as "coming soon", so you might want to keep an eye over there if interested.

Offline skyward72

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: June 4, 2008, 04:27 PM »
Keep your eyes on Target as well.  I just found some this afternoon.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 4, 2008, 08:01 PM »
I found a lone pack at one Target and another at a different Target (only one) so I'm holding out until I find all four to use the coupon.  FU WM!   >:(     ....and FU Hasbro for raising the prices on these lil guys.   >:(
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 6, 2008, 04:31 PM »
Thanks for the tip!  I still haven't seen these lil bastards at retail yet. 
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 6, 2008, 05:01 PM »
Thanks for the tip!  I still haven't seen these lil bastards at retail yet. 

Oh I've seen the rare report here and there that people have bought them.

Heck though, getting them through HTS saves gas and using the code I gave saves even more money. So why not, right?

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #938 on: June 6, 2008, 05:25 PM »
From today's Q&A session:

1. Will the non-exclusive Galactic Heroes Cinema Scenes be ready for the 7/26 launch? At Toy Fair, you thought that the Vader TIE set and the Obi-Wan Starfighter set would both be ready, but weren’t sure about the AotC Arena set and the Tatooine Dewback set. And what about the two TRU sets (Rancor and AT-RT), will those be out on 7/26?

** The new ones are running late, so first up will be a national release of the former Target exclusives. After that, the new ones should come up about a month after. The TRU exclusives will probably be in store by September.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 6, 2008, 08:52 PM »
so first up will be a national release of the former Target exclusives.

The first two - Jabba and X-Wing or the last two; Mustafar and Endor.

Or all four?

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 8, 2008, 07:25 AM »
Considering the first two are commanding a premium on the secondary market, and Target just cleared out the last two, it should be the Jabba Xwing combo. Plus releasing the ship again makes good sense with the release of a prequel Obi ship and vader's TIE.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 9, 2008, 09:17 AM »
Yeah, I would guess the earlier two (Jabba/X-Wing) as well.  That's a good thing since these packs always seem fairly difficult to find, and that combo in particular flew off the shelves here.  I never did get the X-Wing one, so maybe I'll grab it this time around.  I always thought it was a shame that the Jabba was so limited, so its nice it will be seeing a re-release so everyone can get one if they are interested.  I'm really looking forward to those new sets, but I'm almost relieved they won't be there right on 7/26 - there's enough to spend money on that day the way it is.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 12, 2008, 01:57 PM »
The clone commander sets are now up on HasbroToyshop!

My order shipped today even though it was on backorder and they weren't supposed to go out for another two weeks.

Thanks again!   ;)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 12, 2008, 04:07 PM »
I just noticed that Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter, as well as Darth Vader's TIE are up on ebay (in Hong Kong) right now.  It has packaged pictures of each, which I wasn't sure we had seen before.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 13, 2008, 03:29 PM »
The clone commander sets are now up on HasbroToyshop!

My order shipped today even though it was on backorder and they weren't supposed to go out for another two weeks.

Thanks again!   ;)

You bet'cha!

I should be getting my Clone Commander wave of Galactic Heroes on Monday from HTS.  Same as you they aren't supposed to ship until the 23rd, but they shipped early.

Anyone else think they should have made Cody with Obi-wan?? (Instead of Agen Kolar/Saesee Tiin)
And where is Neyo/Stass Allie or better yet just Neyo with his speeder bike?

Well, hopefully those will be future sets.
Hmm what would you folks think about a Galactic Heros AT-TE?? About or a little smaller than the GH Falcon.

I'd totally go for that!