Multimedia > TV-9D9

Lando (Disney+)

(1/4) > >>

Dave:
I'm not sure how legit this is, but Nerdist was talking about the possibility of a Lando series. 

While Lando isn't my favorite character, I think this could certainly be as entertaining as The Mandalorian. 

I'd still love to see a Han Solo series, but heck, a "Scoundrels" series that moves between several main characters (Han, Lando, etc.) would be cool.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 24, 2020, 05:08 PM ---I'm not sure how legit this is, but Nerdist was talking about the possibility of a Lando series. 

While Lando isn't my favorite character, I think this could certainly be as entertaining as The Mandalorian. 

I'd still love to see a Han Solo series, but heck, a "Scoundrels" series that moves between several main characters (Han, Lando, etc.) would be cool.

--- End quote ---

Maybe.  There's a lot of cool stuff they could do with a gambler/conman like Lando in his early days, but I also don't want them to depart too much from who he was in the OT.  Would be cool if Han & Chewie were a part of it though. 

Jeff:
https://twitter.com/starwars/status/1337176099495706624

The galaxy’s favorite scoundrel, Lando Calrissian, will return in Lando, a brand-new event series for @DisneyPlus. Justin Simien is in the early stages of developing the project

Dave:
So few details.

I wonder if Donald Glover will be Lando...

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: Dave on December 10, 2020, 07:45 PM ---So few details.

I wonder if Donald Glover will be Lando...

--- End quote ---

I hope so. I really hope so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version