Multimedia > TV-9D9

Lando (Disney+)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Matt_Fury:
The rumors have been that both Billy Dee Williams and Donald Glover will be playing Lando.  Think Young Indiana Jones.

Nicklab:
I'm feeling pretty good about this series!  It looks like the Falcon will come into play, so we could be looking at some of Lando's adventures prior to the events of SOLO.  If that's the case I'm hoping that Phoebe Waller-Bridge will reprise her role as L3-37, because she was pretty good in that role.

There seems to be some potential for interaction with Crimson Dawn based on some things that Lando said to Qi'ra.  And that mention of Lando owing Aurra Sing?  I'd like to see that character pay off in live action, too.

Qui-Gon Jim:
This could be the stories that Lando is capturing in his video journal that we see him working on in Solo.  Old Lando could start the episode reminiscing about one of the videos and then jump into the "young Lando" era for the story.

StBrianOfMinneapolis:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December 13, 2020, 01:00 PM ---I'm feeling pretty good about this series!  It looks like the Falcon will come into play, so we could be looking at some of Lando's adventures prior to the events of SOLO.  If that's the case I'm hoping that Phoebe Waller-Bridge will reprise her role as L3-37, because she was pretty good in that role.

There seems to be some potential for interaction with Crimson Dawn based on some things that Lando said to Qi'ra.  And that mention of Lando owing Aurra Sing?  I'd like to see that character pay off in live action, too.

--- End quote ---

Wow, good call I would love more L3. They were a great Duo.

Matt_Fury:
If they don't do a version of Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu...this whole thing is a waste of time!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version