Multimedia > TV-9D9

Robot Chicken Star Wars

<< < (3/9) > >>

Quazar:
Actually, I was a little disappointed.  Some sketches were flat out great, like the Walrus Man bit and the Akbar cereal.

Other sketches were pretty good, others went on WAY, WAY too long like Empire on Ice, which got less funny with each passing second.  I was also annoyed there were three repeat sketches in there.  I find it hard to believe they couldn't have filled the half hour with new material.  Felt lazy.

A definite mixed bag.  I give it a B-.

Jayson:
I watched it too and thought it was okay. The Ackbar bit was great as was the Walrusman segment. The Emperor/Construction worker stuff wasn't bad but the Empire on Ice thing sucked hard and it was unintelligible at some points.

Oh and the Ben kneeing Luke in the junk was funny, but when isn't that type of gag.

Quazar:

--- Quote from: jedijaybird on June 18, 2007, 12:42 PM ---I watched it too and thought it was okay. The Ackbar bit was great as was the Walrusman segment. The Emperor/Construction worker stuff wasn't bad but the Empire on Ice thing sucked hard and is was unintelligible at some points.

Oh and the Ben kneeing Luke in the junk was funny, but when isn't that type of gag.

--- End quote ---

Empire on Ice wasn't funny and went on forever.  I literally fast-forwarded through it about halfway, I was astonished they wasted so much time and effort on that one-joke sketch.  Ugh.

Matt_Fury:
Oddly, the preview of Lucas in therapy that was funny, but not in the special.  Odd, but I still thought the show was hilarious!

JayDouble:
I thought the show was funny.  My favorite skit was the Ackbar cereal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version