Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Solo 3.75" Basic Figures

<< < (3/29) > >>

Jesse James:
Qui Ra looks not too dissimilar but too much like the chick from Tosche Station whose name is slipping my mind right now.  Or compare her clothes to Aunt Beru.  I wouldn’t say she doesn’t look Star Wars for what the precedent is.

K2 was the best selling 5poa Rogue One figure as I recall outside of maybe the last difficult to get waves.  I know he didn’t linger, especially on sale, around me.  Luke I can get fairly easily but I also get why they’re packing him in.  Seeing some basics of the other main characters would’ve been cool though.  Maz I dunno.  A backpack and gun won’t get me to buy but the new Han Solo figures I may get them all. 

I love that Chewbacca has rots style Wookiee bandoliers.  Not enough applaus for that nod to the prequels in his design.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM ---Qui Ra looks not too dissimilar but too much like the chick from Tosche Station whose name is slipping my mind right now. 

--- End quote ---

Are we talking about Camie?

Greedo The Green Menace:
My issue here is that of the 5 characters revealed for the Solo basic line, only 2 are new, and only 1 is a completely new character. For a movie opening line there's a lot of old here, which isn't likely to help out in the whole first wave usually gets over shipped department. Hoping there's a few more to be revealed at Toy fair to round out the wave and make it a bit more interesting. Seems to me like they should make wave 1 strong with all the heavy hitter characters so you can have the cast at film launch.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Rob on February 14, 2018, 04:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM ---Qui Ra looks not too dissimilar but too much like the chick from Tosche Station whose name is slipping my mind right now. 

--- End quote ---

Are we talking about Camie?

--- End quote ---

Yeah Camie.  Camie and Fixer.  It's hell to get old Rob.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 14, 2018, 07:24 PM ---Yeah Camie.  Camie and Fixer.  It's hell to get old Rob.

--- End quote ---

I know... I retain less of this than probably anyone here.  If it weren't for all you guys, and mostly Jeff and Jayson I wouldn't have any idea what the hell was going on in this hobby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version