Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 364198 times)

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1170 on: April 9, 2009, 10:09 AM »
Just picked up the Animated Voyager Shockwave with the small Bumblebee for 4.99 @ Target. Saved $41.00

This was a massive error at Target.  They were supossed to be $22.49 or so, but something got flubbed.  Also heard of a few folks finding the Target Jets for $4.99 as well.  They should have just put them all on clearance to begin with.

It wasnt. I am a Lead @ Target and I checked the price point. Believe me I was shocked when I was setting up the ad on Sunday as well.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 9, 2009, 10:40 AM »
Are they still $4.99?  I got mine Sunday morning at that price, but I've been hearing reports that the price got bumped up to the $22.49 or so.  Haven't had time to double check at my local stores.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 9, 2009, 11:12 AM »
To be honest, I havent checked. The majority of our sale signs come from corporate, so unless it was a compnay wide issue, they should be. It could have been a company wide issue, its happened before.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 9, 2009, 12:22 PM »
Just checked....$24.49 with appropriate sinage.  Wow - a whole 50 cents off the standard price.   ::) 

Universe dlx's are finally getting cleared out in my neck of the woods and still no Ratchet.  Guess I'll have to see what TRU has cooking.  I'm not paying $13 for a dlx size figure so WM can suck it.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1174 on: April 10, 2009, 04:13 AM »
Hey Ben, they have a few Ratchet at Target on Clearance for $8.68.

I better get my ass to Target, then.  :) Thanks for the heads-up.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: April 10, 2009, 09:25 PM »
Hey Ben, they have a few Ratchet at Target on Clearance for $8.68.

I better get my ass to Target, then.  :) Thanks for the heads-up.

Scored Ratchet at TRU tonight with their 20% off sale - and they had many left including the lame Armada HS thing.  Nice to put this line behind me.  Hurry up Ben!  $8.53 after taxes.  My Targets have stopped stocking dlx figs and they're all on clearance for that $8.68 or whatever price before taxes.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 11, 2009, 03:08 PM »
I actually picked up the last Ratchet at my local Target yesterday. I was pleased he was still there. I also picked up a Soundwave Mugg, since I'm nuts for all things Soundwave and it was on sale.  :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 11, 2009, 03:42 PM »
I actually picked up the last Ratchet at my local Target yesterday. I was pleased he was still there. I also picked up a Soundwave Mugg, since I'm nuts for all things Soundwave and it was on sale.  :)

I pick up that stupid Soundwave MM every time I go to Target and it takes just about all of my will power to walk away from it.  If I had any space at all for Muggs/Transformers, I don't think I could resist.  :-[
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: April 11, 2009, 05:26 PM »
I have the same problem Justin - but I'm not going down that road.  Once I buy one, then I'm doomed to collect everything TF, Joe, SW Mugg related.  NAH ...ain't goin there. 

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 12, 2009, 07:23 PM »
I've managed to limit myself to four Muggs- Stormtrooper, Indy, Mola Ram, and now Soundwave.

Though I have to admit, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Optimus are very tempting purchases.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #1180 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21 PM »
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:21 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: April 17, 2009, 10:48 PM »
That thing is awesome.  I am NOT getting it.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 28, 2009, 04:13 PM »
TF2 ROTF toys will be set at Target the last week of May. Its getting a pretty big treatment as it was in my newsletter, which is very rare for a toy. We should start seeing them arrive in our store within the next 2 weeks. Obviously we cant sell them, but I always open the cases and look at them first.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 29, 2009, 09:43 AM »
Has there been a release/checklist put out that covers what is on the way for the Tformers movie toys at the end of May?  I didn't get huge into these with the last film, although I did get the Target Prime and both Bumblebees, but I wouldn't mind picking up a Sideswipe if/when he gets made.  I remember seeing leaked pics of his toy at some point, so I figure it is on the way sometime.  At the time, I couldn't really afford to pick up Ironhide, Ratchet, and the others - although I was tempted at times - but I really enjoy the old and new Bumblebee figures from that line.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: April 29, 2009, 06:58 PM »
I don't know if this is "news" or not, but I was at Target today and noticed they had the Revenge of the Fallen Robot Heroes out on the pegs.  Nothing else new that I noticed (mostly animated stuff otherwise), but I saw a whole mess of the Heroes.  Just a heads up if anyone here collects those.  It may be common knowledge and they are out everywhere, I don't really keep that close of track of Transformers releases.