Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Star Wars - The Next 10 Years according to Lucasfilm

<< < (2/5) > >>

Matt_Fury:
I look forward to not seeing all of those avatar movies.

Phrubruh:
Knowing Disney and JJ, they will be remakes of the prequels.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on May  7, 2019, 04:50 PM ---I look forward to not seeing all of those avatar movies.

--- End quote ---

I still can’t sit through the first Avatar even.  I did clean up on getting their mechs on clearance though.  Those are kinda snazzy for custom mech fodder. 🤔

Matt_Fury:
Don't forget we're getting The Mandalorian, The Cassian Andor Series and a bunch of other stuff on Disney+.  Plenty of new Star Wars for us!

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on May 14, 2019, 12:36 AM ---Don't forget we're getting The Mandalorian, The Cassian Andor Series and a bunch of other stuff on Disney+.  Plenty of new Star Wars for us!

--- End quote ---

+1.  When people started expressing surprise about how long it would be until the next theatrical release I couldn't help but think that the focus was going to be on the television projects.  Resistance is already established and running on the Disney Channel.  The Mandalorian debuts this fall.  And after that there's the return of Clone Wars for a final season and the Cassian Andor series.  There's plenty of Star Wars in the pipeline in terms of new entertainment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version