Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 TVC Troop Builder Phase II Clone Trooper 4-Pack

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Pipeline revealed at Hasbro Pulse Con in September; officially revealed today at StarWars.com.

Up for pre-order 1pm ET tomorrow, November 29th, at HasbroPulse.  Also available at ShopDisney at a later date.

Ryan:
Looks like we are getting a new helmet sculpt on this set already.

I'm very mixed on this set. Hasbro at least has moved away from including an officer or single unique figure in the set, upping the army-building potential. However, it is still a bit of a letdown that they combined the different battalions of clones in one set. I'm also still not thrilled that we literally just got all of these single-carded on either the old clone body or the new body w/ the original PII helmet sculpt.

I'll probably start out w/ just two sets.

Rob:
Yeah I feel like I don't need more than one of these.   I'm assuming they're $60 plus tax which is a lot for yet more clones.

Mister Skeezler:
It's like one step forward, two steps back. I'm glad there are no unique figures in the set, but I'd rather buy full sets of specific battalions. I would likely buy all three, but not in this same ratio. I really only want a couple of the Ahsoka clones, but I want a good dozen of the 501st, and there's no way I'm buying 12 sets.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on November 28, 2023, 12:34 PM ---I'm assuming they're $60 plus tax which is a lot for yet more clones.
--- End quote ---

Hasbro press release (which has been wrong before) says $54.99

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION PHASE II CLONE TROOPER 4-PACK
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $54.99 / Available: Summer 2024)

By the end of the Clone Wars, nearly all clones had switched to improved armor, including variant forms used for troopers in specialized roles. A 501st clone trooper division pledged their loyalty to Ahsoka Tano with repainted helmets. Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with this premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION PHASE II CLONE TROOPER 4-PACK inspired by the STAR WARS: AHSOKA live-action series. These figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. Includes 4 figures and 6 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Available for pre-order 11/29 at 1pm ET exclusively at Hasbro Pulse and ShopDisney at a later date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version