Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Three Discussion Thread

<< < (98/100) > >>

Lestat:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January 28, 2011, 09:47 AM ---
Secrets Revealed? HOW ABOUT REVEALING HE ACTUALLY HAS A DAD?

--- End quote ---

This made me laugh out loud!!! So true. Other secrets I would have liked to have been revealed:

-Sifo-dyas' backstory
-More about Palpatine's training under Plagueis
-clarification on the prophecy of the "chosen one"
-Why the jedi ability to sense the force is diminished
-Why "only the dark lord of the sith" knows about it
-When did Qui Gon learn to commune beyond death (even though that whole concept is unecessary. How about when you die you become a ghost? Very simple.)
-Why the jedi aren't concerned that all of the clones are made from the dude who tried to kill Obi-wan, Mace Windu and Padme

Etc., Etc.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on June 20, 2011, 09:00 PM ---Sounds like a lot of deleted and extended scenes.  I'm curious what all is maybe available.  I wish they'd do more of that stuff as Season 1 and 2 are nice to have, but lacked the "umph" I was hoping for.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully they'll have the unedited episodes esp. the one where Ventress is force choking/levitating Cmdr. Colt, pulls him toward her to run him through with her lightsaber and then kisses him on the cheek. Best. Scene. EVAR.  :P

Jesse James:
I'd totally forgotten about that sequence....  It was all kinds of awesome, and added a ton to her character's savagery.  I hope we see that for sure.  I'm betting a lot will be put into the "Force Dream" thing with the Father, Son, and Daughter.

Or perhaps an hour about poisoned drinks on Mandalore that was edited out of that **** sandwich.

McMetal:
So I've been to 3 different stores now to purchase the Season 3 set and noone carries the Blu-Ray version. WTF?

I know Best Buy will have it but I hate that store with a passion so there has to be a better brick and mortar option.

iFett:
My Target had several of both flavors this AM.  Was this the season with the tainted school lunches?  Will probably skip it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version