Author Topic: Are we serious or not??  (Read 9342 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Are we serious or not??
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 03:06 PM »
I just want to put it out there that I never fully committed to being in this project. I know my name is on the list of Ryan's, but I just said I might be able to do it, or I think I will.

Now that I'm thinking about this more and more, I regret to say that I won't be able to be a part of this, whether it falls through or not. I will definitely not be able to go to C4 or LA, and I'm pretty sure my parents would be against me shipping figures. After all, I'm only 15.

Sorry guys.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 03:27 PM »
No problem DN, and I understand. This was hidden from my parents until 2 weeks ago... After My parents found out, I was surprised to find out they were ok with it, and that I would be aloud to go to CIV!! :o

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55 PM »
all of that is true and personaly i like phurby's new approach!

i must admit i hadn't been active in this thing for a long while since i was over seas but i have tried to get into it the past couple months, for whatever it's worth...
i did a couple figures and gave the application letter a shot, not much compared to others but i'm willing to contribute some more.

i don't much frequent JD anymorebecause there has been a customizing slump there in general for whatever reason, but i'm sure that some vital info and what not was lost between sites and that is quite a problem.

the chat thing seems like a big problem to, which is why i suggested a chat thread. a drawn out conversation that takes 2 days or so is better than no conversatioon at all!

and i have to say, that if this project is making people feel like this and there is a possibility that people will get thier feelings hurt or create animosity between community members, mabey it is best to let this go. this was supposed to be fun thing for the community right? no somting to make peoples lives harder and create tension. mabey next celebration or the one after that somthing like this could be tried. this is such a great hobby, it should never go the direction it's headed....

i suppose we will just have to wait and see the direction phurby goes and how people respond.....
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 12:07 AM »
Well, I hate to say that a time will come before the project is over that I can't say I can commit to anything.  I'd say late April, I am probably done. It's too close to the due date for my wife.  I'll do my best up to that point but won't commit to any deadlines after that in fear of letting the team down.

;)

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 02:20 PM »
Can we delete this thread now that it served it's purpose?

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 09:57 PM »
We don't delete threads around here. We aren't RS. I will unsticky it though.
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 01:32 AM »
Plus it might be a good reminder to keep it... IF we start slacking we can pull out the boom stick with this thread.   ;D

:P