Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Top 5 Hotties

(1/1068) > >>

Scott:
Besides your wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend of course  ;)

My wife is currently lusting over Legolas and Aragorn in TTT so I thought I'd create my own list...notice the heavy tilt towards brunettes???

1. Jennifer Aniston

2. Shania Twain (Faith Hill wishes)

3. Natalie Portman

4. Angie Harmon (formerly of Law and Order)

5. Old School Anna Nicole Smith...not the bloated freak she has become

Chris:

--- Quote from: Scott Pearson on January 17, 2003, 04:39 PM ---
5. Old School Anna Nicole Smith...not the bloated freak she has become

--- End quote ---

ROTFLMAO!!

Jennifer Aniston is hot, I like that picture you found. I never knew she did those kind of shots..... I may have to expand on these... ;)

I watch the Anna Nicole show purely to laugh AT her. She is so stupid and HUGE... ugh..... I feel very bad for her son.

Scott:
That is probably my favorite picture of all time (Jennifer Aniston) it was the cover of a Rolling Stone in 1996 I think...check it out :)  My wife made me throw it away when we met :(

JediMAC:
Oh boy, I'm a sucker for the Hotties out there, so my list might be a lengthy one, but for the moment, I'll definitely reiterate Scott's first three choices there, but with Shania at the top of my list!  I'll return later with some more though...

BTW, women of this board (of which I know there's at least 2 at this point), this thread isn't meant to be sexist, so please don't be offended.  In fact, feel free to start up your own HOT BEEF CAKES thread...  :)  I can send you a picture of myself to include, if you'd like!   ;)

DSJ™:
There can be only one.  ;D
Hey, I'm Canadian, wadda you expect.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version