Author Topic: Some Saga and TAC for sale, plus a spiffy vader lamp!  (Read 851 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Some Saga and TAC for sale, plus a spiffy vader lamp!
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:48 PM »
All are MOC.

Saga:
Clone Trooper Fifth Fleet Security
Combat Engineer Clone Trooper

30th Anniversary:
Legends Battle Droids (red)
Animated Boba Fett
Stormtrooper

$5 each or $20 for the lot, plus shipping.

I've also got a Darth Vader bust that also doubled as a pseudolamp. I've had it since I was a kid (I'm estimating at least 25 years, but probably longer since I don't think I'd have wanted it when I was fourteen). I do remember getting it from a neighbor down the block (and being stoked when I did).

It's made of fired porcelain clay with a high-gloss black enamel. I don't spot any cracks or nicks whatsoever. It's fairly light in weight, but not totally fragile (hey, it's lasted almost 30 years; must be pretty durable). The bottom used to have a sheet of red felt glued to it, but that has since deteriorated, and what's left is just the felt remnants (it can definitely be easily covered by another piece of of felt). There used to also be a simple 20W bulb that was used as the lamp to illuminate the eyes, but that too deteriorated. However, like I said, the bust itself is pretty much in perfect condition. Take a look at the pics to see for yourself.

Now, since this seems like a one-off type of thing, I don't have a clue what it's worth. I don't have the space for it (and probably never will), but it does have a sort of sentimental value. I'm basically just seeing if anyone has any interest in it. I'm not sure how much shipping will be, but it is pretty big, as can be seen.

So, let me know if you have interest in it and we can hopefully work something out.

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: April 2, 2008, 03:28 PM by stormie »