Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

The Clone Wars Action Figures Line 2008-2013

<< < (2/3) > >>

McMetal:
So, how long until we start seeing the remaining TCW figures on the pegs hit clearance? Stores gotta move 'em out before the next lines arrive right?

Would happily pick up a few more Phase I clones for customizing if the price is right.

Jesse James:
I'd imagine a month or so before the new stuff's slated to start distributing they'll start clearances...  Hard to say how TRU will handle things as they're stingy on clearances but WM and Target, they're pretty clockwork.

K-Mart and Sears Grands are already marking things down to move them out, but not much is around there anyway since they were conservative in what they ordered in the first place.

McMetal:
Clearance season has arrived.  ;D

My local Target had $13.98 Class II ships and $7.41 Clone Wars figs. I think that works out to 30% off on the vehicles and 25% off on the figures. I'm holding out for at least 50% off if not 70% before I move on any of these though.

Strange that the Class I assortment was not being clearanced at all.

P-Siddy:
What?!  You mean there's Star Wars stuff to buy?  :o

McMetal:
Checking in after Week 1 of Target clearance: very little moving, prices have not dropped again yet. Hoping we hit at least 50% off in the next week or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version