Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Cancelled The Clone Wars Toys :(

(1/4) > >>

Jesse James:
Sorta knew this was coming, but...

Seemingly Cancelled Clone Wars Items, courtesy of Greg's master list.

Some of that I wasn't so sure I could recall what was done, and what wasn't, but it seems there's definitely some canned items in there.

Not a CW item, but the list also seems to confirm Mother Talzin from the Target pack wasn't meant to be an animated figure at all, as people were guessing at the time she was revealed.

Darby:
Heartbreak city on a lot of that. Wow.

McMetal:
 SW CW BASIC FIG KASHYYYK WARRIOR 32843 
  SW CW R5 P8 A0831 
  SW CW RAKO HARDEEN A0833 

SW CW3 AHSOKA A0839 
  SW CW4 CAPTAIN REX A1597 
  SW CW4 CAPTAIN REX A5085 
  SW CW4 PONG KRELL A1805 
  SW CW5 DARTH MAUL A1807 
  SW CW5 JEDI TEMPLE GUARD A1803 
  SW CW5 YODA A1806 

:'(

All i'll say is: I just pray some of these got to the test shot phase and I will be able to pick up the prototypes one day from an overseas seller on eBay.

#$%^& Jedi Temple Guard! AARRGHH!!

Jayson:
Of those figures; Rako, JTG, R5 and Pong Krell are heartbreakers. (Kashyyyk Warrior is Chewbacca BTW)

McMetal:
Yep, we got Chewie at least. Some interesting stuff in here otherwise though:

SW CW BSC FIG RED LEADER (I don't think we ever got a whiff of this guy, guessing they are referring to the Red Deco Y-Wing Bomber Pilots?)
CW BATTLE PK AMBUSH IN THE OUTER RIM (no idea what would have come with this one, or even what episodes these refer back to)
CW BATTLE PKS YWING PILOTS (We got the yellow pilot already, and the red one is likely the single carded guy above, so not sure who else they would pack in here, maybe some Phase II pilots?)
SW CW BOBA AND SPEEDER (Ugh, I'm still pissed we never got this, had to be the one shown at Toyfair with Boba in poncho...this would have been an easy repaint)
SW CW BSC FIG CAD BANE IN DISGUISE (This must be the figure that eventually got released in the battlepack, he wasn't really "in disguise" per se for those episodes like The Box, just different outfit)
SW CW BSC FIG BLUE ROYAL GUARD (I am guessing they mean the Senate Guard, who ended up getting released in the target exclusive 2-pack)
CW ZIRO THE HUTT (Sucks, just really sucks we never got this guy, another easy repaint, minor retooling)
CW DELT2 STRFGHTR W/HYPRSPCE RNG TBD (Meh, never liked that idea and I don't recall it being used much in the show)
CW BTTLE PKS ASSAULT ON GRIEVOUS LAIR (This would have been exciting back when they were doing 4 figure BP's, we already got Kit Fisto, Nahdar Vebb, and Grievous, but the 4th figure could have been EV-A4-D!!!)

SW FIG & VEH MINI GUNMAN SUB W KIT FISTO (well, we got an underwater Kit Fisto, and we got the Assault Submarine, i am guessing that's what this deluxe set would have been? I dont recall any other submersible craft from that arc that would have fit here)

I wonder if any of those figures marked with "A" might still have a chance of getting out either in a more realistic styling or as part of some CW themed holiday gift set or somesuch thing. I'm convinced they at least got to a working sculpt of Krell, since it was mentioned so prominently in the Q&A.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version