Author Topic: Funko 3.75" Action Figure Lines  (Read 15651 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Funko 3.75" Action Figure Lines
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 09:40 AM »
I picked up the Married With Children 4-pack from Target.com during one of their recent holiday sales. Took awhile to get here, but man, it is outstanding!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Since Funko has apparently decided not to sell the new Dark Crystal Resistance figures in stores, I ordered the whole set off Walmart’s website last night. I had a coupon for 10% off and got free shipping so they only came to $50 for the lot of 5...not bad.

That show has been just terrific...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2019, 05:36 PM »
Since Funko has apparently decided not to sell the new Dark Crystal Resistance figures in stores, I ordered the whole set off Walmart’s website last night. I had a coupon for 10% off and got free shipping so they only came to $50 for the lot of 5...not bad.

That show has been just terrific...

Got these today and they are amazing, and arrived in good condition still on their cards. The Arathim is huge!

For some reason Walmart didn’t have the Hunter online when I made my order, so I guess I still need him.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 03:08 PM »

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 03:33 AM »
I only heard about the new series a week ago. Discovering there are toys was a pleasant surprise.

I missed out on most of the movie figures when my pre-order was never fulfilled (or my money returned) before the shop went out of business. These will go a long way to soothing the ache... or be a constant reminder of the gaping hole in my collection.  :-\

Deepdiscount.com also has these on their site.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 11:27 AM »
I passed on the single carded Jen and Kira because I intended to get the Landstrider w/ Jen and Garthim w/ Kira and... that worked out not so good. This new series is fantastic and I hope they make tons more.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2019, 09:49 PM »
Thanks for the head’s up guys! I am ordering the Hunter tonight, along with another Arathim because holy crap that thing is huge and awesome!

I am really happy now that I got all the Funko figs, but I kinda wish I had them carded. That was out of my hands though since I ordered them from Barnes and Noble and they all busted open in transit. That line had a lot of issues with bubble/card integrity.

I am glad I was able to score a couple of the Landstrider exclusives, and the Garthim/Winger Kira set (for a pretty penny) and at least those are all still boxed.