Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (SPOILERS)

<< < (76/76)

Jesse James:
It’s gotten me a lot of hate but I swear Reylo dueling the guards may be the best saber fight scene in the saga to me.  That’s blasphemy to some but the pacing the music and the graphic quality of it all are fantastic.

Matt_Fury:
Don't let the internet know you like this film....it seems the only valid opinion on youtube is to hate all over it.  ;)

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July 24, 2019, 10:14 AM ---Don't let the internet know you like this film....it seems the only valid opinion on youtube is to hate all over it.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Seriously. I don't get the hate honestly. I like TLJ, and Jesse, you aren't alone on that lightsaber duel. I really want some Vintage Collection Reylos to set up that scene.

Matt_Fury:
Frankly, I’m sick of the Fandom Menace.  They could not wait for something new in Star Wars to come out just to hate on it.  These are the same people that claimed the prequels ruined their childhood and that George Lucas is the worst Sith Lord of the bunch.  Ultimately, it was their non-stop badgering that pushed Lucas to sell to Disney.

Now they’re hating all over the ST.  The big reason now is because those hate clicks on their videos translates into $$.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version