Community > JD Sports Forum!

Fantasy Basketball

<< < (2/3) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Rob on October  7, 2016, 04:53 PM ---So I got an email saying I was renewed and it looks like we have a league with 6.

Should I put up a post in Wattos?  Encourage people to bring their friends from outside JD?

--- End quote ---

Weird, I just sort of let the process die and it seems like it renewed.  Bring along anyone you like, more fun when there are more people IMO, last year was just insane all star teams, no depth needed. 

Set the draft for Wednesday October 19 @ 8:30 CST.  Lemme know if conflicts arise. 

Password should be 'berry' as always and then league number is 66612

Rob:
I've got people staying with me from out of town for just that one night... any chance we could go a day earlier or a day later?

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Rob on October  9, 2016, 12:44 PM ---I've got people staying with me from out of town for just that one night... any chance we could go a day earlier or a day later?

--- End quote ---

Moved it to Tuesday AND also 15 minutes EARLIER - I have a commitment at 9:30 that night so abused my power as commissioner.

So draft is:

Tuesday October 18 8:15 P.M.

Rob:
Awesome, thanks!

Rob:
I just noticed our league is set to be a keeper league.  Did we decide that last year and I missed it or forgot, or is that a mistake?

I'd be all about trying it as a keeper league if we feel good enough about our reoccurring players at this point, but unless I just missed the announcement last year we should probably have one clean draft where everyone knows it's a keeper league first.

?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version