Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Droid Factory - Mandalorian Set

<< < (2/7) > >>

Nicklab:
This set is pretty awesome!  It’s easy to pick out at least three of these droids and when they appear on The Mandalorian.  I really hope this winds up on Shop Disney, too.  The least expensive of the 2 listings I found on eBay was $79 plus shipping.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Jeff on December 25, 2021, 10:40 PM ---Very glad to see that gondola astromech... to bad we'll never get the lava gondola that he should be piloting!

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  You would think they could take the recent Tatooine Skiff and re-use a lot of those components to make a Nevarro gondola.

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December 26, 2021, 09:30 AM ---This set is pretty awesome!  It’s easy to pick out at least three of these droids and when they appear on The Mandalorian.  I really hope this winds up on Shop Disney, too.  The least expensive of the 2 listings I found on eBay was $79 plus shipping.

--- End quote ---

I saw it for $84 shipped today so I bit, $21 a droid and I won't sweat it any longer. Disney droids give me panic attacks, I still have that Rainbow droid in his package because of how all that went down. So it's like I don't have it.

Dave:
Do we know what the price is going to be for this?  If its like they're previous sets I'm assuming it'll be $35-40.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Muftak on December 26, 2021, 04:50 PM ---
I saw it for $84 shipped today so I bit, $21 a droid and I won't sweat it any longer. Disney droids give me panic attacks, I still have that Rainbow droid in his package because of how all that went down. So it's like I don't have it.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate someone other than me paying eBay prices so the rest of us can get it for normal pricing. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version