Collecting > Collector's Tips

Storing Loose Figs

<< < (2/10) > >>

Scott:
Nope, my name doesn't stand for Old Country Buffett  :P

I can link you to our username thread though...

http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?board=28;action=display;threadid=642

I get them at Wal Mart but I'm not sure if Plano still makes this case.  They are in the Sporting Good section though

dustrho:
Just curious here... why do you "store" your loose figures?  Wouldn't you want them out for display purposes?  If you don't need those Stormies let me know and we could work out a deal.

;)

Thomas Grey:
I stored my old loose figures in a bonfire at the age of 15 (prime pyro days). Melted them into a big blob of Kenner plastic and I still have nightmares about it!

Otherwise I'm in dustro's boat... I display them. I assume that OCB has this profoundly emmense collection and not enough room to display them. Or he's currently in the process of cloning an army of ICMGs (notice he conveniently has ICMG on a stand in the image) and doesn't want to get plastic shavings and dust on his nice and clean troopers...

Scott:
Kind of, having recently moved I needed a way to store the stuff while in storage and in transit.  I also have 100+ figs just waiting to be customized and extra versions of Vader and Maul that don't have homes in my display.  Just an easy way to keep it all together  Plus if you play with you stuff you need a way to put them away when you are done :-*

DSJ™:
My loose figures are on Real Stands on a shelf. My last 17 figures & rare ones are in a cherry wood display case with a mirror backing & a nice glass front.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version