Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2011 "Vintage" Collection Wave 9

<< < (2/52) > >>

Jesse James:
Yeah if I could just find the Endor guy and these new troops. :)  The Rebels are getting their due...  And don't forget Hoth Troopers, two of them, a short time before...  The Yavin Tech is the only downer really.

speedermike:
Jesse, you never found the Endor rebel?

EpicGon:
Echo base trooper: the disposition of the pants pockets hide or disimulate the knee ball joints. This is an issue Hasbro will have to achieve on elbow articulation in the near future.

Ponda Baba: Best depiction ever, a more natural stance too.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: speedermike on February 12, 2011, 07:39 PM ---Jesse, you never found the Endor rebel?

--- End quote ---

I found some, but nowhere near what I wanted.  I probably would've picked up near 30.  I saw MAYBE 10.  Between he, the Gammie, and Wicket, they were easily the 3 I saw the least out of the wave with Luke pretty close in there.  Wicket I just wanted more of than Luke so he became a pain.  I still don't have as many Endor Rebels and Gammie Guards as I wanted though.  I think everyone's in the boat on the Gammie though.

Darby:
The Echo Base Trooper is outstanding and a nice surprise.  I like Ponda a lot, for a figure I wasn't really looking forward to.  I wonder who else will be in this wave?  There's a Sandstorm Leia we're supposed to get at some point, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version