Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (200/201) > >>

McMetal:
Today I did some birthday toy hunting for old times sake and actually found some good stuff:

KX Security Droid Walmart holiday exclusive - found a whole case on the pegs and was able to pick out a nice minty one.

Battle Damaged General Grievous GameStop Gaming Greats exclusive - only 1 out so I grabbed it.

Some new Marvel Legends and TVC stuff too.

I did not have Grievous or the KX Droid on PO so was happy to find those in person and skip the shipping $$$.

McMetal:
ROSS Report: Found a 6” Credit Collection Mando for $3.99 last night! Also picked up the Mando boxed Grogu for $5.99. The only other 6” figure I saw was Jyn.

They had a bunch of Marvel Legends and Joes for $5.99 too.  :D

McMetal:
Found 6” Admiral Ackbar on the Vintage style card at ROSS today for $4.99! I didn’t have an opener of him but I do now.  ;D

They also had a couple of POTF card 6” Yavin Leias so I picked up one of those too.

McMetal:
A friend found me red saber Shin and Baylan, and I got R5 from Amazon already, so about halfway done with the new wave. I just ordered Starkiller from Pulse since it’s easier than driving around anymore, lol. Figure I’ll get the Mando Fleet guy at some point but no big hurry.

McMetal:
Found orange saber Shin and Baylan at Walmart this week, and picked up the Mando Fleet Commander from Pulse. Also got the Pyke, Tusken chieftain, Cad bane and Glazed Ringworm Mando or whatever. Seems like they are getting all the new stuff before anyone lately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version