Author Topic: Rebels sequel coming to Disney+?  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Rebels sequel coming to Disney+?
« on: February 11, 2020, 12:26 PM »
I've been seeing some chatter about a rumored sequel to Star Wars Rebels coming to Disney+ this November.

The basic plot would be Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra in the unknown regions.

I'm curious to see it because of how they ended Rebels.  It would be a nice to close those plots a little more decisively.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebels sequel coming to Disney+?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 03:35 PM »
I'm okay with that.  I've never really liked any of the SW cartoon shows.  However, Rebels was incredible and I loved it.  I loved that they would weave movie characters into the story, but they most certainly were not the focal point.

So I'd be completely okay with another addition to that story line.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:20 PM »
I'm a little torn on this.

I'd love to see more adventures of Ahsoka, Sabine, and Ezra.  These were all fun characters.

On the other hand I'm okay with loose ends, and am worried about having everything tied up and fitting nicely with the Episode 7-9 story.  I'm not sure I want them definitively killed off or pulled back in to the Rey / Resistance story line.

If they can find a way to pull Ahsoka, Ezra, and Thrawn back in to the post E9 story, that would potentially be cool, but I don't think its necessary.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 11:07 AM »
Well we know Ahsoka is dead since we hear her voice among the dead jedi in EP9. We know Thrawn is no were to be found during ep7-9 otherwise the First Order would be a lot smarter.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 03:32 PM »
Well we know Ahsoka is dead since we hear her voice among the dead jedi in EP9. We know Thrawn is no were to be found during ep7-9 otherwise the First Order would be a lot smarter.

After reading the new Thrawn novels by Timothy Zahn....I'm convinced he's back in the Chiss ascendency and Ezra is helping him!
This is the way.

I have spoken.