Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Black Series "Heroes of Endor" 4-Pack  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Black Series "Heroes of Endor" 4-Pack
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2020, 02:44 PM »
I was camped out on the main page of Hasbro Pulse at noon and kept refreshing it.  I was able to get in right at noon ET and only went for the Heroes of Endor set.  It took me about 5 minutes total to check out. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2020, 04:59 PM »
These are still up for pre-order, so Hasbro must have kept a lot back for the general public. They'd take a lot of flak if they all sold out yesterday.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 05:08 PM »
I may be wrong, but I think their current stock is sold out. They are now taking pre orders for additional sets to come in March. I see others have speculated the same.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:09 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 04:24 PM »
I may be wrong, but I think their current stock is sold out. They are now taking pre orders for additional sets to come in March. I see others have speculated the same.

I think the stock they have on hand is what they sold to members on Wednesday.  The Thursday orders are all pre-order for next March.  Not ideal, but I like that approach better than limited quantities where some people miss out. 

Does anyone know if this set contains all the stuff that comes with the individual figures?  If this isn't coming with Han's Trench or Leia's poncho, I'll be tempted to cancel my order and just get the basics.  Not worth having to double up on the figures just to get Paploo.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 04:35 PM »

I think the stock they have on hand is what they sold to members on Wednesday.  The Thursday orders are all pre-order for next March.  Not ideal, but I like that approach better than limited quantities where some people miss out. 

Does anyone know if this set contains all the stuff that comes with the individual figures?  If this isn't coming with Han's Trench or Leia's poncho, I'll be tempted to cancel my order and just get the basics.  Not worth having to double up on the figures just to get Paploo.

I believe Jayson or Jeff said the coat and poncho are tucked away in the package.  I assume we'll get Paploo somewhere down the line, but it's nice to get another speeder bike.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 04:39 PM »
Okay cool, thanks for clarifying.  As long as you get everything+ in the box set, I'm sticking with it.  Need another speederbike like I need another hole in my head though.  I loaded up on the Biker Scouts years back and have way more bikes than I need.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2020, 06:56 PM »
Need another speederbike like I need another hole in my head though.  I loaded up on the Biker Scouts years back and have way more bikes than I need.

Now you can put Luke and Leia on one, or each on their own bike!!  :P

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 08:25 PM »
So weird that Han Leia and Luke are hitting Target now yet no sign of pre ordering online still
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2020, 08:42 PM »
So weird that Han Leia and Luke are hitting Target now yet no sign of pre ordering online still

I think Hasbro is making sure they can sell the "convention exclusive" versions of Armorer, Cad Bane, Endor Han, Endor Luke, Endor Leia before they "officially" reveal that all those same figures will be pre-orders soon... even though the basic versions are now hitting retail.  Oops!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 02:29 PM »
Got my set from Hasbro Pulse today.

I'm not sure who did the packaging for this set, but its off the charts creative and cool. 

I had seen the press photos of the figures, but hadn't seen anything for the packaging.  Now I see where Rebelscum had some good photos of this a month ago.

I love how the whole thing folds open with three separate windows that work well on their own and also work together.  Its a shame I'm going to open this and not be able to display the packaging too.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:38 PM by Jeff »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2020, 03:03 PM »
The presentation of this set looks impressive to the point where I might order the individual figures of Han, Luke & Leia in order to keep those characters in the packaging.  That might mean just taking out Paploo and the speeder bike!

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 03:47 PM »
I just put in a preorder on Hasbro Pulse with virtually no hassle. Scheduled to ship on March 29, which is a long way away, but I enjoy when stuff is spread out like that. Just glad to have been able to get one.

I'm assuming Pulse Premium members will get theirs now and the rest of us will wait for more to be made?

I have a pending charge from Hasbro Pulse for this set, so I'm guessing I'll be getting it a lot sooner than March 29!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 07:08 PM »
I got see this set live at the local toy show and it really is a piece of art.  Very cool how the sides fold out to display three different action scenes.  It takes up a ton of space, so wouldn't be able to display it that way, but its really well done.  I have it on pre-order, but would probably cancel or sell it if they announce a separate release of Paploo.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 01:03 PM »
I was just going through my pending orders on Hasbro Pulse and saw the 3/29/2021 shipping date on this.  That's really frustrating in light of the cost of this set and how some of them already shipped in October.

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 01:42 PM »
I was just going through my pending orders on Hasbro Pulse and saw the 3/29/2021 shipping date on this.  That's really frustrating in light of the cost of this set and how some of them already shipped in October.

I think they were produced in two batches.  The people who got the initial pre-order got stock that was on hand, both those that purchased the second time around are waiting on a second production run of these.  Guessing you were in the second group like me.