Author Topic: HasbroPulse Exclusive Black Series 6" The Armorer  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
HasbroPulse Exclusive Black Series 6" The Armorer
« on: October 22, 2020, 03:34 PM »
I got my HasbroPulse The Armorer exclusive today in the mail.  This figure is all kinds of awesome.

It looks like the main differences between the standard release and the exclusive version is a soft goods fur cape (vs. a molded plastic), and four extra accessories for smithing.  The extra accessories are a hot version of the hammer and tongs, a fire blast effect, and a Mandalorian Helmet.  The helmet is cool to have in the tongs, but the other three accessories are just kind of meh.

I would say the soft goods cape alone is probably worth the extra few dollars and looks fantastic.  This is definitely the way.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:21 PM by Jeff »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: HasbroPulse Exclusive Black Series 6" The Armorer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 04:47 PM »
Is this a Fan Channel exclusive? Does anyone think HTS will ever restock this? Still pissed I missed this on a Friday during work hours and it was only available for a very short time. There was no advance notice about a preorder either.  >:(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 05:02 PM »
Is this a Fan Channel exclusive?

I think Hasbro said this would have been the Celebration 2020 exclusive had COVID not cancelled everything.  Hasbro wasn't clear if this was a one and done or if this (or the "EU Convention" Cad Bane or the "SDCC 2020" Endor Heroes set) would be restocked at some point.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 06:01 PM »
Thanks Jeff, will just have to hope for the best I guess.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 10:15 AM »
I got this too.  And it's a really well done figure!  I would have love to see a forge base station, too.  Something like the table that came with the SDCC exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi.  But that probably would have raised the price on this set quite a bit.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 12:11 PM »
Does anyone have one of these they will sell me? I am literally begging. Pulse put these back up today and I had it in my cart and it disappeared in less than a minute. This is literally the only Black Series figure I have never been able to get and I feel cruelly misled that this was going to be a Fan Channel exclusive like the Skywalker Strikes set.  >:(

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 1, 2020, 07:58 PM »
Does anyone have one of these they will sell me? I am literally begging. Pulse put these back up today and I had it in my cart and it disappeared in less than a minute. This is literally the only Black Series figure I have never been able to get and I feel cruelly misled that this was going to be a Fan Channel exclusive like the Skywalker Strikes set.  >:(

I hear you... I was lucky and was able to get one of these when they went up for order originally. The one I missed was the Cad Bane w/TODO - missing out on that one really upsets me, cause I would much rather have the version that comes with the little droid than the regular release version I already have.  >:(
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 3, 2021, 10:58 AM »
I finally broke down and paid double for this @#$& thing on eBay, hated doing it but I have lost hope of this showing up anywhere else at this point.

Trying to fill the last few gaps in my collection in this current lull...

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 3, 2021, 11:24 AM »
I finally broke down and paid double for this @#$& thing on eBay, hated doing it but I have lost hope of this showing up anywhere else at this point.

Trying to fill the last few gaps in my collection in this current lull...

I did the same thing with Cad Bane and Todo, although it may have been closer to triple...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 04:24 PM »
So I might wind up vacationing in northern NY this summer.  And in the event that the US / Canada border re-opens for tourism, I was thinking of taking a day trip to Montreal, where they still have TOYS R US stores!  It led me to search out some store reports from TRU in Canada, and I came across this:  the exclusive version of the Armorer in decent quantities.  It makes me wonder what else might be on the shelves of Canadian TRU stores...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 04:24 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 07:14 PM »
Yeah, when I bought mine off eBay it turned out to be the Canadian boxed version, so they must be more in circulation up there.