Author Topic: Endor The Little Rebels Artist Series ARTFX Statue  (Read 3963 times)

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
Endor The Little Rebels Artist Series ARTFX Statue
« on: September 22, 2021, 05:11 PM »
I'm considering this statue, but its a little pricey and I have no shortage of collectables. Are there any secrets to finding deals on ArtFX stuff? Maybe Gamestop will have a crazy sale on these when the stonks crash?

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/statues/products/kotobukiya-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-battle-of-endor-the-little-rebels-artist-series-artfx-statue/302298.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqKuKBhCxARIsACf4XuFa5p8z39O2k1W9f4A0ptFzbJDb49oxdqtYdNdcyspi9KZZRpkt3GQaAikJEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Macklunkey!

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Endor The Little Rebels Artist Series ARTFX Statue
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 05:14 PM »
I pre ordered mine from Sideshow and it's not on sale, but if you use their payment plan it's far less hard to swallow the price pill.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:14 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 12:14 PM »
I pre ordered mine from Sideshow and it's not on sale, but if you use their payment plan it's far less hard to swallow the price pill.

Cool, can you chime in here when it arrives? It would be nice to hear when it actually arrives given who things are going with shipping.

I'm still going to wait and see on this one.
Macklunkey!

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 09:22 PM »

Cool, can you chime in here when it arrives? It would be nice to hear when it actually arrives given who things are going with shipping.

Will do
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 01:04 AM »

Will do

Is this thing shipping any time soon?
Macklunkey!

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 01:13 AM »

Will do

My pre order says January to March.

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 05:01 PM »

Will do

My pre order says January to March.

Hey,
Give us all a review!
Macklunkey!

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 06:21 PM »
Sorry they are stuck attacking the AT-ST in box until I can decide where to put it. Anyone have a trick on how to get your family out of house for a couple months?